The Enthusiastic Urchin: Christmas Gifts

I like the Velocipede Squad T-shirt a lot BUT I don’t want to look like a complete hipster, so I went for the hoodie (plus I need more hoodies). $50 would probably be too much for me (unfortunately) but $30 or maybe $40 would be doable. A Correspondence T-shirt would also be cool.

Just got it! I went for the New Newgate mug, because the idea’s funny and it has the Exceptional Hat on it ^^

Though the Knife-and-Candle T-shirt was good too, and I also liked the logo on the Velocipede Squad one.

Given how cold it is. I now want a hoody. Want it now. A knife and candle hoody. HA.

[quote=rationalized1]I choose F.F.Mug, though [color=rgb(119, 119, 170)]£10[/color] for mug is too much for me. Still, I love reckless Victorian drug use. yeah!
[li]PS:[/li]

PPS: [color=#ff0000]Help! I cannot access my main forum account ( Tommy Wi ) for more than 3 month! Facebook entrance is not working at all! Please, somebody inform the site admin. This account will self-destruct when my main get fixed.[/color][/quote]

Why don’t you just submit a bug report?

[quote=rationalized1]

No Idea where should I contract. Site admin? (most likely, but I don’t know who he/her is) Official FBG mail? Alexis Kennedy? I tried FL’s FB account, but no response yet.[/quote]

Try emailing fallenlondonbugs@failbettergames.com

[li]
No Idea where should I contract. Site admin? (most likely, but I don’t know who he/her is) Official FBG mail? Alexis Kennedy? I tried FL’s FB account, but no response yet.[/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]Try a fallen london bug report, but specify it’s a problem with the forum not the game.
[/li]

I chose the Tincture mug, though I’d also like a keychain! I definitely love the idea of Fallen London merchandise.

However the lack of a <£10 option seems odd to me too, I wouldn’t pay more than £5 or £6 for a mug, maybe the same for a keychain if it was very good quality. There are quite a few sites that will print individual designs onto mugs for less than that, so I’d have thought a bulk deal could work out at even less?

(ETA I seem to have managed to report my own post about six times to the moderator whilst trying to edit it on a tablet… Apologies!)

Edited again to say thanks for the Fate, yay![li]
edited by Elnara on 11/22/2013[/li][li]
edited by Elnara on 11/22/2013

I picked the tincture mug, because as they said^ Woo Victorian casual drug use! :p It would be awesome if the label art was in the old style. Though the keyring was tempting too. I dread what the postage to New Zealand would be for the mug though :(

I am in favour of digital prints if possible. :)

As I said over on the original Merchandise thread: I chose the keyring over the tshirts because the wordings suggests they’ll be big, baggy Mens/“Unisex” sizes, which won’t fit me at all.

Dare I ask what postage is going to cost to those of us in the Southern hemisphere? Please try to minimise it if you can, Failbetter team! I resent paying more for postage than for what I’m actually buying.

Postage is pretty much out of FBG’s hands; if they use a custom service based in the US (where most of the players are, IIRC), well, the US Postal Service stopped doing the slowest, cheapest way of overseas mail a while ago, so the only options are fairly expensive, as I have found to my personal sorrow. I don’t know about the UK mail, but the point is, sometimes there aren’t that many options, which sucks, no doubt about it.

Worst comes to worst, you can all buy your stuff, send it to me, and I’ll send you a photo (by email) of me wearing it.
edited by babelfishwars on 11/22/2013

…ouch

…ouch[/quote]

[li]
[color=#009900]Feel free to mail Spreadshirt and suggest they open an Australian site! There is literally nothing we can reasonably do about this.[/color]

…ouch[/quote]

[li]
[color=#009900]Feel free to mail Spreadshirt and suggest they open an Australian site! There is literally nothing we can reasonably do about this.[/color][/quote]
[/li][li]I do understand that it isn’t your fault; doesn’t mean it isn’t unbelievably frustrating.
[/li]

[color=#009900]I do actually mean mail Spreadshirt, though! :) Maybe if enough disappointed Australians wave cash at them, they’ll open an AU store. Although not before Christmas, sadly, I would imagine.[/color][li]
edited by Alexis on 11/25/2013

Just to echo: wow, $$$! I assumed that I’d be buying this stuff - but at $20 plus shipping for a mug? No chance, sorry.

Would love the Correspondence Hoodie if it had a bit MORE of a recognizable Fallen London branding. Really, any sort of hoodie. They’re awfully collectable here in Seattle. Same with the coffee mugs, oddly enough. More choices of either would be fondly chased after.