The Dawn Machine in Fallen London

This seems to have seldom been discussed on any public forum I know of…are there any direct references to The Dawn Machine in Fallen London? I am just looking for vague guidance, not specific spoilers. I am a Sunless Sea player who recently migrated over to Fallen London and The Dawn Machine was my favorite storyline, I ended up helping their faction in the Great Game (I have my reasons! ;)) but there is so little info about them in the game that I can find that I’m dying for more. But I don’t know how to go about finding it other than pursuing every Great Game related storyline in Fallen London that I can. Is this a futile quest? I mean I’m still enjoying the game (and The Game) immensely either way, but it would be nice to know that I might someday achieve what I originally set out to accomplish…

If you’re willing to spend Fate, buy the story “The Last Dog Society”. Apart from that, there isn’t much, only the odd snippet here or there…

Alright, just spent a bunch of fate but in a few weeks I’ll get that one, thanks! :) If nothing else, knowing I’m looking for odd snippets in unspecified locations is going to enhance my attention to, and thus enjoyment of, everything I do in the game…
edited by Morgan Joylighter on 9/6/2016

If you can, try spending some time with the Wry Functionary in his own home (I believe this also costs fate). His connections with the government and the Admiralty means he knows a good deal about the, ah, other side of the Dawn Machine mess.

Cool, thanks for the tip :)

The writing and world-building in this game is so good it’s the only thing I’ve ever played where I don’t feel either offended by or guilty about the money-gating of content…