The Correspondence (How to get it up)

I got it up to level one, and would like to know a way for someone with a base watchful of 74(+22 in buffs) Could raise the level. I do have access to the University, and the Forgotten Quarter. Thanks!

If you could reply any info on how to change my closet to stat, I would be very grateful!
[li][/li][li]
edited by Sir Jason Splendor the Third on 1/10/2014[/li][li]
edited by Sir Jason Splendor the Third on 1/10/2014

This seems like the thing for you to do: Look for more evidence of the Correspondence in the ruins

As for your &quotclosest to&quot, there’s a thread on that subject. (In short, it depends on which faction you are closest to.)

[quote=Gillsing]This seems like the thing for you to do: Look for more evidence of the Correspondence in the ruins

As for your &quotclosest to&quot, there’s a thread on that subject. (In short, it depends on which faction you are closest to.)[/quote]
Ah. Okay then. I’ve noticed the destiny Backstage where do I buy it from? [li]

Sadly I believe the destinies are locked again right now, they were available during Halloween event and also during the Christmas stuff, but I think they’ve locked again now, you will need to wait until another chance to choose/change your destiny appears :)

Well, that’s a shame.[li]

[quote=Sir Jason Splendor the Third]
Ah. Okay then. I’ve noticed the destiny Backstage where do I buy it from? [li][/quote]
[/li]
If you already have a destiny and Putting the Pieces Together: the Taste of Lacre 1, you can still change it with a Pail of So-Called Snow. The option is still there. It will cost 25 Fate/Nex, though, and the Backstage destiny itself is Fate-locked, too.

Ah! I was mistaken! My most profuse apologies! If you have a bucket of lacre remaining, AND one point in &quotA Taste of Lacre&quot you may still seek your destiny by using the bucket in your inventory. I’m not sure if it costs Fate if you don’t already have a destiny, but if you do it’s 25 fate. Sorry for missing this before!

Edit, lol, ninja’d by Belia by 9 seconds.
edited by Inky Petrel on 1/10/2014

No charge, if you don’t have a destiny yet.

No charge to gain a Destiny if your don’;t have one. Still costs some (15?) to get Backstage, however.

Well, I don’t happen to have 40 fate lying around. Thanks for the help though!

You can get a non fate locked destiny for free with the bucket of lacre, if you don’t have a destiny. But I think you need to spend a point of taste of lacre. That option may be locked now, the text used to say it will close on Jan 6
edited by Lumyire on 1/11/2014

[quote=Lumyire]You can get a non fate locked destiny for free with the bucket of lacre, if you don’t have a destiny. But I think you need to spend a point of taste of lacre. That option may be locked now, the text used to say it will close on Jan 6
edited by Lumyire on 1/11/2014[/quote]

I hope it won’t. I want to get Committed to get the Destiny I want beforehand!

[quote=MidnightVoyager][quote=Lumyire]You can get a non fate locked destiny for free with the bucket of lacre, if you don’t have a destiny. But I think you need to spend a point of taste of lacre. That option may be locked now, the text used to say it will close on Jan 6
edited by Lumyire on 1/11/2014[/quote]

I hope it won’t. I want to get Committed to get the Destiny I want beforehand![/quote]

The option is locked to me since I am low on Nex, but I guess it is still available since it is still there. Anyway, better be quick!

Ah, what do I need to incubate the pristine raven egg? I have 5 uncanny incunabulum, is it an opportunity card?

Yea, you need the A kindness of ravens opportunity card to hatch your Pristine Raven’s Egg. To draw the card, you must have a Dazed Raven Advisor.

Do I have to have it equipped?

Nope.

Ahh, how rare is the card?

I found it kind of rare, but it’ll turn up. Just keep an eye out.

I got it, does the egg hatch as part of an opportunity card?