The Cheesemonger's plan

I am currently contemplating the Cheesemonger’s plan. But as it seems my choice here will have rather wide-reaching implications, I would welcome some advice - what (in general terms) will the be the long-term outcome of the different options? Which would you recommend?

The main long-term consequence of the Cheesemonger storyline is [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]getting the "A fine piece in the Game " Accomplishment, that is a prerequisite to open the route to Wilmot’s End, a location that allows access to some sort of Ventures to grind Whirring Contraptions, Strong-Backed Labour, Legal Documents or Collated Research, but you get that Accomplishment regardless of your choice[/color]. Any choice will also award you 2 Fate points. Apart from that the practical differences are minimal: some choices grant an increase in Connected: The Great Game, while another decreases it, and some of the choices will allow you to get the [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Bringer of Death[/color] Accomplishment too. To be more specific: [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]choosing to go on a murder spree will give the Bringer of Death Accomplishment, betraying the Cheesemonger to a faction will give a boost in Connected: Related Faction, and trying to keep everybody alive will give… The pleasure of a clean conscience, and a hefty boost in Connected: The Great Game[/color]. Depending on the choice you could also get a boost in a Quirk. All in all, unless you’re strongly after the [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Bringer of Death[/color] Accomplishment, you’re more or less free to choose the path that suits you better character-wise: the differences in reward aren’t so steep as to strongly recommend one course of action instead of another.

There’s a follow-up card once you’ve carried out your decision, which lets you state the reasoning behind your decision and gives an appropriate reward/menace, and boosts the reward Accomplishment to level 2. For some reason, this card can be repeated endlessly, so it doesn’t make a big difference to your personal story. (Personally, I chose to [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]kill the Great Game operatives[/color], then chose that [color=rgb(255, 255, 204)]I’d done it as a matter of conscience[/color]. I was young and impetuous, and had little regard for spies. Still don’t.)