The Chambers Of The Heart

Good Evening, sirs and madams,
i accidently endet the dreaming for the Area The Chambers Of The Heart for my ambition quest line. Is there a way to get back there? Is there a possibility to get the Galoer’s Honey back? Help would be much appreciated.
With kind regads,
Phyrra

I’m afraid I can’t be much of help, I’m sorry. I was afraid there was no other way back there, and thus quite disappointed when I had to take my leave! Though I am curious, do you just want to visit again or do you have to? I don’t think there is anything there you have to do?
edited by Audrey Shae on 12/28/2011

[color=000000]Well, according to the wiki, you need 350 x Drop of Prisoner’s Honey, 10 x Bottled Oblivion, 5 x F.F. Gebrandt’s Tincture of Vigour, 100 x Jade Fragment and access to the University to make 1x Drop of Gaoler’s Honey. When tasting that drop you return to the Chambers of the Heart.
The wiki isn’t entirely clear whether this is a repeatable action. If you still have access to the University and cannot see the &quotBrewing up Gaoler’s Honey&quot option, then it seems to have been a one-off…
[/color]
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 3/24/2015

thank you for the replies!
sadly i can not re-create the gaolers honey, the option at the university, once used, did not come back. also i am not sure if there was something to find at the chamber of hearts, but i am guessing yes, because it was important for my ambition. thanks for your help, one last question: do you think i should try to contact the GMs? maybe they are feeling the christmas spirit rather fierce and are therefore willing to get me back into my dream :)
with kind regards,
phyrra

[quote=Phyrra Vandree]thank you for the replies!
sadly i can not re-create the gaolers honey, the option at the university, once used, did not come back. also i am not sure if there was something to find at the chamber of hearts, but i am guessing yes, because it was important for my ambition. thanks for your help, one last question: do you think i should try to contact the GMs? maybe they are feeling the christmas spirit rather fierce and are therefore willing to get me back into my dream :)
with kind regards,
phyrra[/quote]

Well, as long as you’re polite in your request, the worse that could happen would be a kind refusal, so why not to try?

thanks, thats helpful. i will not make the same mistake with my alt.
with kind regards,
phyrra