The Actions are Endless...the FUN is not!

I’m going to be grinding my stats up. Though, I’m sad I missed the first two hours, since I woke up when it was supposed to start and missed them starting early :(

Maybe they’ll make up for it by letting it run two hours late as well ;)

In light of the economy update, I’ve decided to work toward buying a Luxury Yacht without using Fate. I already have the Cellars and Favours I need, so I’m going to go get the Comprehensive Bribes I need by murdering a provost repeatedly.

Maybe they’ll make up for it by letting it run two hours late as well ;)[/quote]

Doubt it. As is, it’ll be running 2 hours more than expected. I don’t feel slighted by missing the two hours, my comment was just a “Aww, I missed an opportunity.”

I like how messed up the things in fallen london sounds when you talk about it, “I will harvest a small city worth of souls so I can buy myself a room at the embassy of hell!”…

I like how messed up the things in fallen london sounds when you talk about it, “I will harvest a small city worth of souls so I can buy myself a room at the embassy of hell!”…[/quote]

Something else I noticed earlier: It seems most/all animals are intelligent now: So far I know rats (Or at least L.B.s, though the companions of the relickers are just called “rats”), cats, and monkeys are all capable of speech. Kind of makes for a sobering thought for anyone who’s not a vegetarian. After all, the reason people can justify eating meat is usually that they aren’t killing anything sentient to do so.

Considering the quality of the meat down here, I’d be surprised if Mr. Hearts’ wares contained any material remotely identifiable as “animal”.

Considering the quality of the meat down here, I’d be surprised if Mr. Hearts’ wares contained any material remotely identifiable as “animal”.[/quote]

Mr. Hearts’ Superior Soylent Steaks are surprisingly tasty.

[quote=Chris Gardiner]
[color=00ffff]How does everyone plan on spending all those lovely, lovely actions?[/color][/quote]

Getting out of jail, or off the slow boat, in my relentless search for the name.

Failing that, breading beasties. My bifurcated beauty is complete; but I miss the other critters.

Do you use a cornmeal or breadcrumb based breading for your beasties?

The schnitzels they serve in the Neath are frankly appalling.

The Festival seems to be giving the Failbetter servers a hard time…

What happened to my actions? Yes, exactly…I thought the festival was for two days? is it over already? It’s saying I’ve used all my actions for today.
edited by KatarinaNavane on 2/1/2012

Me as well… It says my actions will come back in five minutes, so I’m fine with waiting until then, but still…
(and it’s probably easier to just wait than submit a report :P)
edited by MidnightJasper on 2/1/2012

It did fix itself, but still rather disconcerting, and my actions didn’t recharge for a good half an hour because it declared them capped.

I was under the impression that these were permanent additions.

[color=#000099]They are, indeed.[/color]

Do you use a cornmeal or breadcrumb based breading for your beasties?[/quote]

Cinnabar and iron salts, among other ingredients the Masters would rather I did not discuss.

[color=00ffff]As mentioned here, we’re extending the Festival of Endless Actions by an additional day. It will now end at midnight on the 3rd of February.[/color]

You guys are going to ruin my sleep at this rate, RUIN it! Another day of 2 hour naps for me I guess.