That Which Lives in Shadow(?)

Hi!

I recently started working up my shadowy for POSI, and I eventually unlocked the “Pick Pockets at a ring fight” storylet. On my first try it granted me with the “That Which Lives in Shadow” quality (along with the reward that normally comes with the storylet). There was also the “Something else will happen soon… don’t worry” snippet at the bottom, so I assumed that it was the shadowy counterpart to Recalling a Dream of Other Places.

Today I received the notification for the storylet, in the form of a message: “IN FALLEN LONDON: “What have you seen in the shadows?”” but apart from that nothing happened. Unlike the Persuasive and Watchful variants there is nothing to click, and the page does not refresh. The “That Which Lives in Shadow” quality is now at 2, however, and I am unable to replay the storylet, so I’m now a little bit lost as to what I am to do. Any help?

(In addition, the “Burgle a Jeweller’s Shop” storylet also grants this quality, and the original one is already locked to me.)

[color=#330099]Moving this to the Bazaar.[/color]

Is that so? How many qualities can’t I have because of my characteristics too high, exactly?

Bother I’ve been trying to keep an eye out for these as well. It does seem that we should have a feedback going to allow the more experienced players a chance to earn these qualities… Especially as I am on the verge of losing access myself and have only been in Fallen London since November.

~MF
A Lady collecting

[quote=Maurna Frost]Bother I’ve been trying to keep an eye out for these as well. It does seem that we should have a feedback going to allow the more experienced players a chance to earn these qualities… Especially as I am on the verge of losing access myself and have only been in Fallen London since November.

~MF
A Lady collecting[/quote]

The most recent Announcements post said there’d be newly unlocked options for this and the Dangerous equivalent for people at high levels, but I don’t see any new storylets in Watchmaker’s Hill or Spite. Am I missing something?

It would appear that these options are not available to higher level folk, like the persuasive and watchful options are. I hope they change that, I do like these.

Maybe. I read the recent announcement as “we’re unlocking those options for everyone,” since they existed well before that post was made (See this thread, for instance). But I guess it didn’t explicitly say that.