Tea at the Royal Bethlehem

. . . after having spammed an Acquaintance with about 20 invites to partake coffee, it occurs to me that there’s nowhere in Fallen London where you can go take tea.[li]

Given that this time-period was the high point of public afternoon tea, that seems a bit odd? Fallen London’s respectable ladies need somewhere to meet each other besides their drawing rooms without inciting scandal (and also somewhere to use the loos without having to take the carriage home)!

[color=#009900]Scroll down to the very bottom of the ‘Society and Scandal’ storylet. :-)[/color]

[quote=Flidget]. . . after having spammed an Acquaintance with about 20 invites to partake coffee, it occurs to me that there’s nowhere in Fallen London where you can go take tea.[li]

Given that this time-period was the high point of public afternoon tea, that seems a bit odd? Fallen London’s respectable ladies need somewhere to meet each other besides their drawing rooms without inciting scandal (and also somewhere to use the loos without having to take the carriage home)![/quote]

[/li][li]

You can also take tea at the Empress’ Court, or high tea with the ladies at Hunter’s Keep.

Now, the essential question is: just where is Lusitania Street? retreats to a study wallpapered with scrawled maps, jibbering

Ah, my apologies for my inattention. Fortunately this new supply of caffeine and sugar should help with that, assuming I’ll have a free evening soon.

(Regarding Lusitania Street, perhaps the street-formerly-known-as-Piccadilly? Lusitania is in Portugal, Piccadilly was once known as Portugal Street and Lusitania Row would correspond well to Piccadilly Arcade.)