Tattoos

Hello all,

This is my first forum post here so I hope I can make it as error free as possible. Regardless, I was wondering if I have missed my opportunity to get a tattoo this year. The Lady in Lilac came by and we discussed certain Clathermont business and this eventually lead to me being offered a tattoo. At the time I did not have enough actions to get one so I Perhaps Not’d out of there and since then I have not been able to find the option to get a tattoo anywhere even in subsequent appearances of the Lady. Does anyone happen to know how I might get a tattoo at this point or am I simply out of luck?

Find her parlour in the Forgotten Quarter.

It’s still there even if you have a tattoo, so you should be good.

I have a silly question related to the tattoos and getting thereof: How, if I’ve cleverly managed to forget what tattoo I chose last year, can I figure that out? I don’t see one listed in my inventory or in Qualities, and I don’t want to choose the same one again…

It’s a quality located under Circumstance. Look for “A Skin-bound Memory” and you’ll find out which tattoo you picked last year.

You can also post it to your Myself page under the Scrapbook Status.

Aha, there it is! Thanks muchly.

Question for all: for how much longer do you think we will be able to get tattoos? I know that the Feast is drawing to a close and am wondering if I can ramp my nightmares up to 7 for the chance at a permanently-inked Parabola.

they say &quotthe feast ends on the third of march, though the lady in liliac will walk the streets for a little longer.&quot is that an answer?
if not, more elaboration is needed, i suppose. that probably means you can get tattoos until the feast ends, but i’d not gamble on getting it after the third. best of luck!
if you’re in a hurry, and haven’t thought of this already, you can buy/wear a sporing bonnet for its +1 nightmares. at six echoes, this is a bargain if you need to hit a high nightmares for some reason- such as the tatoo you desire.
edited by Grenem on 2/28/2015

they say &quotthe feast ends on the third of march, though the lady in liliac will walk the streets for a little longer.&quot is that an answer?
if not, more elaboration is needed, i suppose. that probably means you can get tattoos until the feast ends, but i’d not gamble on getting it after the third. best of luck!
if you’re in a hurry, and haven’t thought of this already, you can buy/wear a sporing bonnet for its +1 nightmares. at six echoes, this is a bargain if you need to hit a high nightmares for some reason- such as the tatoo you desire.
edited by Grenem on 2/28/2015[/quote]

Yes, thank you! :)