Sunless Sea: where would you like to go today?

[color=#009900]The Kickstarter’s due to launch tomorrow at 11am GMT / noon BST. My palms are sweating a little.[/color][li]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]Here are twelve of the destinations we have in mind…[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]THE EMPIRE OF HANDS where soul-stealing monkey-kings rule[/color]
[color=#009900]THE SEA OF LILIES where toad-oracles roam the fungus pads[/color]
[color=#009900]THE SALT LIONS where sphinxes wait[/color]
[color=#009900]THE CHELONATE where the turtle-slayers founded their home[/color]
[color=#009900]THE NEW KHANATE with its dreaming-khan and its war trimaran[/color]
[color=#009900]THE SEA OF AUTUMNS where the mists watch[/color]
[color=#009900]THE PORT OF WHITHER, gateway to the Pale Wastes and the North[/color]
[color=#009900]ADAM’S WAY, the river that flows through the Presbyterate’s heart[/color]
[color=#009900]PORT CARNELIAN, first among London’s colonies[/color]
[color=#009900]MOUNT PALMERSTON where the Burnt City awaits its plunderers[/color]
[color=#009900]GODFALL, where St Stalactite was first recognised[/color]
[color=#1F1F1F]THE DAWN MACHINE, which [this entry removed by order of the Admiralty][/color]
[/li]
[color=#009900]What would you most like to visit? This will help give us a steer - if we get funded - on which destinations might go into the early beta first…[/color][li][/li]
edited by Alexis on 9/2/2013

Non-helpful reply:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
(Too excited to be useful.)

That’s only eleven destinations! You can’t pull the wool over my eyes!

also I’m going to have to say The Port Of Whither, for probably obvious reasons.

[quote=Spacemarine9]That’s only eleven destinations! You can’t pull the wool over my eyes!

also I’m going to have to say The Port Of Whither, for probably obvious reasons.[/quote]

NOOOOOOOORTH.
(Seconded.)

[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]It certainly looks that way, doesn’t it?
[/color]
[li]

[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]It certainly looks that way, doesn’t it?
[/color]
[li][/quote]
[/li]
[li]I am tempted by the twelfth because I enjoy being censored. But NORTH.
[/li]

That list contains eleven visible destinations and you can’t convince me otherwise.
[color=#1F1F1F]and one invisible one but what’s a bit of censorship between friends[/color]

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=#009900]THE EMPIRE OF HANDS where soul-stealing monkey-kings rule[/color]
[color=#009900]THE SEA OF LILIES where toad-oracles roam the fungus pads[/color]
[color=#009900]THE CHELONATE where the turtle-slayers founded their home[/color]
[color=#009900]THE NEW KHANATE with its dreaming-khan and its war trimaran[/color]
[color=#009900]THE PORT OF WHITHER, gateway to the Pale Wastes and the North[/color]
[color=#009900]ADAM’S WAY, the river that flows through the Presbyterate’s heart[/color]
[color=#009900]MOUNT PALMERSTON where the Burnt City awaits its plunderers[/color]
[color=#009900]THE DAWN MACHINE, which [this entry removed by order of the Admiralty][/color][/quote]I’m gonna go with the Empire of Hands. Can’t go wrong with monkey-kings.

Also, yay! There’s a place named after me, when I didn’t even pledge any money yet.

Just highlight all the text ^^

Nowm I’d be undecided between the hidden destination, the Carnelian one (it’s been a while since the Carnelian Coast appeared as an Impossibel destination in Fallen London, and I’m curious) and the Salt Lions (do the sphinxes herald mysteries and riddles? Me like ^^)

[color=#009900]You’re welcome, Mr Port.[/color][li]

That’s a devil of a selection to choose from. The Sea of Lilies and the Chelonate sound extraordinary. Then again, the New Khanate and Port Carnelian sound like they’d reveal a great deal of further interest about established lore. And Adam’s Way, well, that’s tempting indeed.

Port Carnelian. I want to see where my embassy will be

The Dawn Machine. The Port of Whither. Both sound intriguing.

JUST KICKSTART ALREADY.
wibble

I suppose the Dawn Machine has nothing to do with this:

http://primeval.wikia.com/wiki/New_Dawn_Machine

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=#009900]The Kickstarter’s due to launch tomorrow at 11am GMT / noon BST. My palms are sweating a little.[/color][li]

[color=#009900]Here are twelve of the destinations we have in mind…[/color]

[color=#009900]THE EMPIRE OF HANDS where soul-stealing monkey-kings rule[/color]
[color=#1F1F1F]THE DAWN MACHINE, which [this entry removed by order of the Admiralty][/color]
[/li]
[color=#009900]What would you most like to visit? This will help give us a steer - if we get funded - on which destinations might go into the early beta first…[/color][li][/quote][/li]
THE NEW KHANATE, PORT CARNELIAN ( Carnellian Coast, right? ), ADAM’S WAY. Also Dawn Machine, but I have no Idea what it is.

I always awaited the day to visit Elder Continent and The East. I shall ask about the work and secret of Neath, of Fourth City survivors, secret of the life eternal and mysterious vitality that grace both land, Khans, Love, and much more…

And Carnellian coast better have a governor’s palace prepared for me, Because I didn’t risked Mortal Combat with Empress for mere pot of honey, dear Privy Counselor.[li]

• Come to think about it, [color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]Pale Wastes[/color] sound appaling. I mean appealing. Maybe I can scoop salt weasels, and I wish to learn more about chaotic nature of Iron Republic. by the way, [color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]MOUNT PALMERSTON[/color] sound like somewhere that I saw in BELOW…
    edited by Tommy Wi on 9/2/2013

I’m finally back home and have pledged my Kickstarter.

It’s impossible to pick just one from those twelve…

But since you need an answer, I’ll say: PORT CARNELIAN.

Can’t let the opportunity go:

But do please tell us more. :D
edited by Corran on 9/3/2013

My favoured holiday desination would be a toss-up between the sea of autumns and the sea of lilies. Because there is nothing that is not improved by fog, or by toad-oracles.

lthough any place with monkey kings, soul-stealing or otherwise, needs to be visited. Hopefully they do souvenir t-shirts.

[color=#009900]I like that picture.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]I am happy to confirm that the Ascetic Monkey, who set aside his throne and his soul and swore an oath of non-violence, is a likely Mascot option.[li][/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]Those of you who’ve played the Heart’s Desire ambition may also find yourself making connections at this point. We really do lay down clues a long time in advance.[/color]

Whither, or Adam’s Way. NORTH should be by being driven, rather than by innocent desire, no?