[color=#009900]Final total including Nex pledges: £102, 580.[li][/color]
[color=#009900]
This means the Zubmarines stretch goal, andyesthetattoos, is a thing.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]We are cheerful: and you are awesome![/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]Much more here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/failbetter/sunless-sea/posts/617326[/color]

Congratulations.

congratulate

i found the worst firework gif i could

Yay! We made it!

Oh, I was just thinking, if the game sells well, perhaps one day we will be able to buy dirigibles as an extension?

£22,420! We only needed £22,420 to harvest false star in false sky over false sea! But I am so happy that I was worng about not being able to ride Zubmarine! Hooray![li]

( By: Tommy Wi, who is waiting for Head Tiger’s response bacause his real account have incomprehensible issue!)
edited by Help Me! on 10/3/2013

Very upset that I missed the deadline for the Kickstarter. Finally got paid today and it was too late. It’s like a conspiracy to keep me off the beta.[li]

But also really glad that I will get to use my Zubmarine. Good on everyone who managed to pay before the kickstarter finished.

Just watched the celebration video. I’m not 100%, but I think it is often illegal for four men to marry four thousand, two hundred and seventy-one people. Be a hell of a reception, though.

In any case, tremendous congratulations to Failbetter and a modest pat on the back to all of us, and here’s to exploring the depths and the e’en deeper depths before too long!

A most joyous occasion! Hopefully our Fallen London persons may one day face the forces of the Khanate, the dangers of the North and perhaps establish our own distant colonies (as was alluded to when becoming a POI). Who can say? I am just happy I will be able to get on a ship and become a feared pirate hunter.

[li]
Not sure where exactly, but I heard from SS KS answers that Zailor and higher backers will receive expansions just like they would normally do… only that we have to wait longer.

[li]
Not sure where exactly, but I heard from SS KS answers that Zailor and higher backers will receive expansions just like they would normally do… only that we have to wait longer.[/quote]
[/li][li]
[/li][li]
[/li][li]We’ll still have to pay for the dirigibles content. We’ve helped fund them so they can make the lower stretch goal, so maybe get that for free - but definitely won’t get the higher one. As it’s not funded now, so they’ll need it to be paid for so they can afford to work on it.
[/li]

I am so excited for Sunless Sea! Hurrah, hurrah, etc.

It’s delightful that the Kickstarter has brought so many new folks to Fallen London (and to this forum!); and also that Sunless Sea will make the wonderful story and setting to people who struggle with the browser-game action-limited RPG format. Good news all 'round, really - and, I’ve said this before, but if Sunless Sea is successful and FBG’s super-speculative GTA2-meets-Thief followup game idea comes to life, I will turn inside-out with glee.

Totally in the same boat, so to speak!

Totally in the same boat, so to speak![/quote][/li][color=#009900]
[li][/color]
[color=#009900]Good news! You can now pre-order Sunless Sea right here. The Zailor’s Pack pledge reward was slightly cheaper, but it’s still a discount on the final price. [/color][color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]The content for the higher tier pledge rewards will be available again eventually too, although they’re guaranteed xis months exclusive time post launch for backers.[/color]

How delightful! I look forward to admiring the gallery page when it’s up! (Edit: Ah, 'tis fixed already. I go goggle at it now.) Also, I’ve taken the liberty of creating a page for Sunless Sea on TVTropes, based on what we’ve seen so far - I hope my interpretation and representation of the game is up to par.
edited by Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook on 10/4/2013

[li]
[color=#009900]Good news! You can now pre-order Sunless Sea right here. The Zailor’s Pack pledge reward was slightly cheaper, but it’s still a discount on the final price. [/color][color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]The content for the higher tier pledge rewards will be available again eventually too, although they’re guaranteed xis months exclusive time post launch for backers.[/color][/quote] [/li][color=#009900]
[/color][li]
[color=#ffccff]Does this mean that as a backer I could get the pirate poet reward after the game comes out? I never saw her picture, so I thought she was just a regular person, not something as awesome as a female Clay Man. [/color]