Suggestion : Gifting Exceptional Friendship

It is a good idea.

I always thought that ideally you’d have a simple page on the FBG website, outside the game, where you could come with your credit card and type in the character’s name and just buy Fate for someone. Even if you didn’t play yourself. Even if you were someone’s nan and you don’t know what to get them, but you know they like that crazy game, or whatever. Or you could point your nan at the page and tell her to get you that instead of a book token this year. It would be cool if you could do that for Exceptional Friendship.

Presumably FBG know what they’re doing, and it really is insanely difficult to do this and not worth their while. But it always seemed to me like they’re leaving money on the table.

[quote=imeja]It is a good idea.

I always thought that ideally you’d have a simple page on the FBG website, outside the game, where you could come with your credit card and type in the character’s name and just buy Fate for someone. Even if you didn’t play yourself. Even if you were someone’s nan and you don’t know what to get them, but you know they like that crazy game, or whatever. Or you could point your nan at the page and tell her to get you that instead of a book token this year. It would be cool if you could do that for Exceptional Friendship.

Presumably FBG know what they’re doing, and it really is insanely difficult to do this and not worth their while. But it always seemed to me like they’re leaving money on the table.[/quote]
This seems like a good idea on paper, but looks a bit liable to abuse in a few ways, not to mention the possibility of typos and how hard it would be to fix that through a support ticket.