Subterranean Haberdashery

I find myself wondering how, exactly, are the Neath’s most exceptional hats (and gloves) produced? A particularly inventive bit of stitching, or perhaps some sort of breeding program? I’m not even entirely sure if they’re living creatures or not.

Oh, they’re definitely alive. And hungry. But the exact method of their creation remains a trade secret. A dark, sinister trade secret, as if there were any other kind in the Neath.

It’s no wonder that Neath’s hatters are even madder than earthly ones.

"You may have heard that milliners tend towards insanity. The hat makers of the Neath are the maddest of them all, and this is nothing to do with mercury fumes. How would you feel if your finest creations were the ones most likely to devour you?"

That’s not true. Not all the dark, sinister secrets in the Neath are trade ones. In fact, I submit that the dark, sinister trade secrets are a pronounced minority.

That’s not true. Not all the dark, sinister secrets in the Neath are trade ones. In fact, I submit that the dark, sinister trade secrets are a pronounced minority.[/quote]

Uhm, I think he meant that all the secrets in the neath (both of the trade and of everything else) are dark and sinister ^^"

That’s not true. Not all the dark, sinister secrets in the Neath are trade ones. In fact, I submit that the dark, sinister trade secrets are a pronounced minority.[/quote]

Uhm, I think he meant that all the secrets in the neath (both of the trade and of everything else) are dark and sinister ^^"[/quote]
I’m sure he was deliberately misinterpreting my comment for comic effect. Which I approve of.

Hum, well… LOL

It’s a fair cop.

Which would be capital if only they’d stop calling me “delicious.”