stuck in a loop need help

[li]Hi,

Something weird has happened to me. My character seems to be stuck in a loop. When I click on the &quotstory&quot tab I am at the

&quot&quotThou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn.&quot
Who made this storylet?
Alexis made me.
&quot…And, the labourer is worthy of his reward.&quot Of course, you may not consider yourself a ‘labourer’. Or a ‘him’. But everyone likes rewards. Your Profession will bring you a reward every week. Complete your duties and receive it. &quot

But when I click on either of the two choices &quotgo&quot or &quotchoose&quot I end up in a blank page that has no text and only a button that says &quotdone.&quot Then when I click on done I go back to the same story and the same choices.

What to do?

That is an unfortunate bug indeed! You’ll want to email ebbugs@failbettergames.com with, as the Help page says, “your account name, the exact time and time zone the bug happened, what you were doing at the time, and the browser you use. It’s nearly always worth clearing your cache and refreshing your browser screen first to see if this fixes the problem.” Good luck!

I had a bug like this with internet explorer, and I have to hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) to get out. I fixed it changing the settings for temporary internet files.

Of course, the bug didn’t seem replicable by anyone else. So the FailBetter Gods could do little.

Thank you both. I will give your suggestions a try once I am home.

If any use, I changed the settings from ‘automatic’ to ‘every time you visit the page’. Try using a non-IE browser, if you have one … might help work out what’s going on.

Yes! fixed now. Thank you everyone.