Still no Time?

I’ve realized it’s now nine days since my last &quottime the healer&quot message and earnest of payment. I did just advance to Author last week, which may have something to do with it? I’m not sure if I’m experiencing a glitch or if my expectation of a professional reward a week is off.

Looks like my Time is off for more than 2 full days now. I just like to know if there is someone still affected, or am I thrown away. For the worst, that was very fine Time for me, as it was early Sunday to chew through Nadir…

Beg pardon, folks, but you both posted on the same subject at the same time, so I figured I’d merge them together! Anyhow, the scheduler has been a little wonky recently - Failbetter are aware of the issue and are working on it, per this thread. For what it’s worth, all of my Time The Healers were late but they did get there in the end - just about three days late!

Time finally showed up for me, about 60 hours or so late. Hopefully it will be able to catch up.

time showed up nearly 4 days late, but got here. not sure if will come same time next week as new scedual or when it used to before. right now hoping my raven comes back…

Since it is now past three days late, and I was waiting for Time to show up before starting another round of Making Waves, I’m also wondering if Time is going to return to her original schedule or start coming a week from whenever she gets around to visiting me this time around.

That’s my question, mine was a day late last week and is already later than that this week.

Three days late for me too. And I also experienced the Mood lasting more than 24 hours.

EDIT: [color=#c2c2c2]I meant to say that Time actually arrived three days late, rather than suggesting that I was still waiting.[/color]
edited by A B Nile on 10/1/2014

I asked support about whether Time would come on the old schedule, or a week after my last payment was actually received, and they said it’d be the latter.

Oh damn, are the times now changed permanently, then?

Also FWIW I used a Mood a few hours ago and it expired apparently on schedule.

[quote=thedeadlymoose]Oh damn, are the times now changed permanently, then?[/quote]I might be wrong but I think you can decide when you want Time to come simply by choosing when you cash in your Professional Reward. At least it used to be that Time (when it’s not bugged) visited you seven days after you cashed in your last reward… can somebody confirm that this is still the case?
EDIT: Confirmed that it’s not.
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 10/5/2014

no that’s not how it works, i’ve waited over a day to cash in my reward and time was unaffected.

(I’d assume it works something like time calls itself or something to happen again in a week? Which’d be why the delays start stacking up.)
edited by WormApotheote on 10/5/2014

On the subject of time, I accepted a calling card earlier today, and I still haven’t seen the notification email for receiving the card. So the mail server seems to not be working the way it should right now. And that does not bode well.

Yes, when a timer issue changes Time, it typically will remain at the new scheduling instead of reverting.
]
And no, holding off on claiming your weekly payment will not change when the next one happens. Once a week, Time comes by and turns your payday switch on, but pays no attention to when or whether you turned the switch off by claiming at some point during that week. They are different systems and don’t communicate with one another like that to the best of my understanding of the mechanics.

[quote=Mordaine Barimen]
And no, holding off on claiming your weekly payment will not change when the next one happens. Once a week, Time comes by and turns your payday switch on, but pays no attention to when or whether you turned the switch off by claiming at some point during that week. They are different systems and don’t communicate with one another like that to the best of my understanding of the mechanics.[/quote]
OK, thanks for clearing that up. I’m pretty sure it worked like this very early on when Time the Healer was first introduced because that’s how I managed to have him/her/it visit all my accounts on Sunday. Of course, the recent server problems messed that all up. It’s a pity as I had gotten used to that routine. Ah well, not the end of the world…

Yeah it wouldn’t work at all now with the notability system linked to time, because then you could just not cash in your payment and never need to worry about making waves dropping.

Just a heads up: I got my last notification email 17 hours ago, and I’ve gotten a couple of social invites which hasn’t shown up. And since belated emails usually go hand in hand with postponed living stories, I’m expecting that Time will be late this week. Perhaps it is already a few hours late for someone?

I can confirm Time is late for me; I can’t remember the exact time, but it should have been here hours ago.

[color=#C2B280]Time is running a bit behind schedule at the moment: it should catch up with things today or early tomorrow.[/color]