St Davy Jone's Candle [443 AJE — TRIP COMPLETE!]

[quote=TheThirdPolice]
A pleasant symmetry of the perfect 100.0. & 10.0. Still no Easter Eggs at this last &quotreasonable&quot number of significance, so I’m guessing there are none here on out either. BUT STILL WE ZAIL ON.[/quote]

Of course there is! You just need to go further.

[quote=Gonen][quote=TheThirdPolice]
A pleasant symmetry of the perfect 100.0. & 10.0. Still no Easter Eggs at this last &quotreasonable&quot number of significance, so I’m guessing there are none here on out either. BUT STILL WE ZAIL ON.[/quote]

Of course there is! You just need to go further.[/quote]

If it’s not 7, it’s 77, if it’s not 77 it’s 777, if its not 777 it is 7777 if it’s not 7777, it is 77777, if it isn’t77777 it is 777777, and when you return, there will be no law or light to look at comrade.
edited by The Master on 6/25/2016

My earlier estimate (death at 133) is now way off as my strategy improved. (Or else I can’t do math — nah, I’ll stick with the first story.) Now at 136 and only 2/3 of the way through my Partial Maps, which will be the limiting resource.

I salute you!

I do as well. A true explorer ! I hope you’ll find something (even if that something is implemented only because you tried that, hahaha)

Captain’s Log, Day ??
Approaching Journey’s End 176
Partial Maps Remaining 113

A few minutes ago I reached the unheard-of calms of 7.4 Troubled Waters. A short series of miserable hands later, I end the day at an unusually furious 10.8. The rare decision to embark in piratery may also cause delay if Her Majesty’s Navy shows up, as Time the Healer will need to reduce my Suspicion.

But I shouldn’t look forward to Time the Healer:

[quote=]You’ve gained 1 x Unaccountably Peckish (new total 6 - There is desperation)
You’ve gained 1 x Unaccountably Peckish (new total 7 - There is furious desire)
You’ve gained 1 x Unaccountably Peckish (new total 8 - There is a consuming passion)
You’ve gained 1 x Unaccountably Peckish (new total 9 - There is only hunger)
You’ve gained 1 x Unaccountably Peckish (new total 10 - THERE IS A VOID)
[/quote]

[quote=TheThirdPolice]Captain’s Log, Day ??
Approaching Journey’s End 176
Partial Maps Remaining 113
[/quote]
Damn, keep up the good work, mate! :D
Almost there…

Troubled Waters sunk down to 6.5!? I’d be less surprised if Sinning Jenny herself welcomed me back to London wearing a mayor’s sash. As if anything so exciting would ever happen back home.
edited by TheThirdPolice on 7/20/2016

I’ve been playing a bit less often, but I still have no truck for lazy captains!

This is astounding! By all means, sail on and may your perseverance be rewarded.

You got passed the 177 mark!

Good God! Become the eternal sailor, never again set foot on land.

You’re a madman.

I love it.

Go forth, Captain TheThirdPolice! You are a pioneer of adventure and zailing amongst insignificant zailors and zee beasts!

!!!

I salute you, fellow sailor!

Well, you need AJE 777 to break the game, obviously. Duh. ;)

I salute this wonderful, ridiculous quest!

Wonderful! Ridiculous obsession. That is quite SMEN. I can’t but imagine a correspondence sigil will be originated after you get 777: a story between a seeker captain and the deep water, &quothurtling forever towards the north&quot, maybe.;) Even Mr Eaten now and then has encountered something unsuspected.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

(EDIT: That link autoscrolls to the wrong place for me. Search for TheThirdPolice to find my post.)
edited by TheThirdPolice on 7/28/2016

Nearly there! Just a little bit further…