Spirit of Hallowmas and Notability

Question for those who achieved Notability boosts at the last Feast of Masks: Can the +1/+2 boost take you above Notability 15?

No. No, it cannot.

(Sowing rumors)
Have we tried? Perhaps bumping to 16 using this method allows the paramount presence. (It won’t, for sure. But I made you go ‘Hmmmmm’ for a moment, didn’t I?) =)
edited by Gonen on 10/29/2015

I am 110% certain it cannot.

Yes. Yes, we have.

[quote=Nigel Overstreet]No. No, it cannot.
Yes. Yes, we have.[/quote]
Why, one could almost detect hints of personal experience (and subsequent disappointment) in the brevity of your answers… ;)

[quote=Nigel Overstreet]No. No, it cannot.
I’m sure you tried this and it’s proven impossible, but can you jump from 14 to 16 that way, like how you can get lacre 8 by using a pail at 5, even though you can’t increase it when at six?
edited by Grenem on 10/29/2015

[quote=Grenem][quote=Nigel Overstreet]No. No, it cannot.
I’m sure you tried this and it’s proven impossible, but can you jump from 14 to 16 that way, like how you can get lacre 8 by using a pail at 5, even though you can’t increase it when at six?
edited by Grenem on 10/29/2015[/quote]
Well even though we have tried this and it is impossible… I think you should go ahead and try it this year anyway.
Let us know how you do.

[quote=Nigel Overstreet][quote=Grenem][quote=Nigel Overstreet]No. No, it cannot.
edited by Grenem on 10/29/2015[/quote]
Well even though we have tried this and it is impossible… I think you should go ahead and try it this year anyway.
Let us know how you do.[/quote]
I’m asking because i don’t want to copy your mistakes, i’m sorry if it sounds rude. Trying to find new dead-ends to go stumbling through, as opposed to old ones we’ve already disproven. Thanks for the answer!