Source for Silk Scraps

So the Unfinished Business option for silk scraps pays out a portion of them in surface silk, which would be helpful if I needed surface silk, but I need plain silk scraps. Is there a more useful option for just silk scraps?

(Also this is a POSI alt who hasn’t unlocked Mahogony Hall–hence needing the scraps–still has access to Court, and is on the first university carousel, though could advance whenever.)
edited by WormApotheote on 3/14/2015

Easy one for you off the top of my head would be Pickpocket’s Propmenade. I remmeber using it when building up for Mahogany myself, although that was prePOSI.

You may or may not consider it better, but when in the Court “Attend to fashion” gives 85 scraps per action, which is - according to the wiki - just slightly below what the Unfinished business can give (425 vs 430), but unlike the Spite option you’re guaranteed to get it (if you have the stats to succeed that is).

Other than that, there aren’t any repeatable options I can think of. Technically the highest repeatable option is in Hunter’s Keep, but that isn’t a good one unless you’d want to zail there anyway.

[quote=Szadovar]You may or may not consider it better, but when in the Court &quotAttend to fashion&quot gives 85 scraps per action, which is - according to the wiki - just slightly below what the Unfinished business can give (425 vs 430), but unlike the Spite option you’re guaranteed to get it (if you have the stats to succeed that is).

Other than that, there aren’t any repeatable options I can think of. Technically the highest repeatable option is in Hunter’s Keep, but that isn’t a good one unless you’d want to zail there anyway.[/quote]

Considering Unfinished Business will rarely pay the maximum…