Soul Selling is too unspecific

these devils keep trying to convince me to sell my soul, but even with the &quotA serious offer&quot cards, they still have not actually made a serious offer!

I thought they were supposed to be all about temptation? the current form is pretty pitiful. If a devil just walked up and offered me 2000 echoes outright for my soul, i might actually consider that. For vague promises about riches and happiness, i couldn’t care less.

[quote=Nanako]these devils keep trying to convince me to sell my soul, but even with the &quotA serious offer&quot cards, they still have not actually made a serious offer!

I thought they were supposed to be all about temptation? the current form is pretty pitiful. If a devil just walked up and offered me 2000 echoes outright for my soul, i might actually consider that. For vague promises about riches and happiness, i couldn’t care less.[/quote]

Try finishing the Soul Trade and wait for an opportunity card. You’d get what you want, especially when you are a POSI. But the max price for it is around 312.5 Echoes, and they nerfed the non-fate way to get your soul back heavily so you probably won’t see your soul back without Fate.
edited by Estelle Knoht on 3/30/2015

Without using fate there are really very few consequences to selling your soul, it’s especially good if hell is one of your main connections. You can also recover your soul so if you regret it you can get it back. I would recommend selling it.

Forever Changed by the Nadir
Imprisoned by Nightmares
edited by Turtwigii on 3/30/2015