Someone save me from the Artist's Model!

No joke? If peckish 10 let me eat the struggling artist and never see him in my freaking deck again…I’d dust off my bib.

Not even the sacrifice you make in Eaten’s name ala Beau can get rid of him.

Not even Obscurity.

Your turn!

there is one way you could escape the artist without completely destroying your self…by entering the realm of confusion.
you could stay there forever and never see his him again lately ive been going there a lot in failed robbery’s and I think im starting to take to the place.

I briefly moved out of my Remote Lodging today just so I could sleep with…uh, I mean, wish him a merry Christmas :P

Congratulations on your stalker…

Well, more seriously, I tend to discard that card without regret.
It’s a bit sad that this one and the Investigating the Affluent Photographer keep popping up everyday.

Even interacting with her in the Shuttered Palace won’t refrain this card from appearing.

&quotHelp me&quot &quotNo&quot
&quotHelp me please!&quot &quotNo&quot
&quotWill you help me please! Or else!&quot &quotOr else what? No&quot
&quotYou help me, I give you lots of delicious money&quot &quotWhat money? The money’s a lie, don’t fool me with that, I read spoilers. No.&quot
Etc.

[quote=crazyroosterman]there is one way you could escape the artist without completely destroying your self…by entering the realm of confusion.
you could stay there forever and never see his him again lately ive been going there a lot in failed robbery’s and I think im starting to take to the place.[/quote]

speaking of failed robberies, I’ve frequently tried to rob the brass embassy, and deliberately fail so it sends me to New Newgate without a criminal record. I say &quotfrequently&quot because I keep successfully robbing the place, even with odds of success being as low as possible, which is what people must mean when they say &quotyou fail at failing&quot.

To be honest, I personally do not mind the Struggling Artist. He gifted me several Horsehead Amulets during my rather ill-advised affair with the Once-Dashing Smuggler. I do find his frequent presence annoying, but I do owe him my life, so he will remain just a jade-stealing old flame and nothing more.

[quote=Qube][quote=crazyroosterman]there is one way you could escape the artist without completely destroying your self…by entering the realm of confusion.
you could stay there forever and never see his him again lately ive been going there a lot in failed robbery’s and I think im starting to take to the place.[/quote]

speaking of failed robberies, I’ve frequently tried to rob the brass embassy, and deliberately fail so it sends me to New Newgate without a criminal record. I say &quotfrequently&quot because I keep successfully robbing the place, even with odds of success being as low as possible, which is what people must mean when they say &quotyou fail at failing&quot.[/quote]

&quotSuccess followed as it will, when one longs to fail.&quot

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/2098/2098-h/2098-h.htm