Sharing notes with fellow scholars....

I’m spending quite a bit of time on the Unterzee – I have lots of notes, and several sulky darlings, but not a soul to share the glory of discovery… if any other explorers would like someone to correspond with while at sea, my Twitter name is @moxie_rocks.

I am currently not planning to sail the Zee again so soon, but when I do, I will gladly share my notes.

I’d love to sail the Zee, but these days my adventures on it are limited to trips to the tomb colonies. Do share though, I’m sure it’d be fascinating! My twitter is @iPermeate.

Happy to assist fellow academics, though I do not plan to go to zee again until the New Year.

Alas, I have already completed my research for now. Though I will probably resume once I obtain a Screaming Map. I think that players can exchange notes even when one isn’t at Zee, though…regardless, my Twitter is @littlethe.

I’d be happy to correspond as well. I’m currently at zee looking for one of those lovely plated seals…

I’m @MeadAndScience in-game…

[color=rgb(0, 153, 255)]I too have plenty of bats & notes to go around. My Twitter is @Kitty11Chan.
[/color]

I am not at zee at the moment, but I have enough notes and bats to accept invitations if anyone would like to send them my way!

I shall be most pleased to share note with you my fellows.

Twitter: @Nos2342

I’m another who isn’t at zee for now, but I too would love to share notes of discovery! I can be found at @FallenOmega.

I am at sea and have the opportunity card out Right Now–Who has the requirements to reply?
@KatarinaNavane

[quote=KatarinaNavane]I am at sea and have the opportunity card out Right Now–Who has the requirements to reply?
@KatarinaNavane[/quote]
All the people you can choose from after clicking on the opp card have the necessary requirements - those who don’t won’t appear there. ;)

[quote=Wieland Burandt][quote=KatarinaNavane]I am at sea and have the opportunity card out Right Now–Who has the requirements to reply?
@KatarinaNavane[/quote]
All the people you can choose from after clicking on the opp card have the necessary requirements - those who don’t won’t appear there. ;)[/quote]

I’m aware of that, and none of my current Facebook or twitter friends are currently able (yourself included good sir! do you run thin of bats?), I was hoping that I could find someone here to add who would qualify.

Not bats, but research. I collated it all without thinking of my zee-bound fellow scholars, I’m afraid. My most sincere apologies.

Ah, no matter. Hopefully others are available.