Shadowy "Making your name"

I can’t find the next making your name storylet for shadowy. I just got 5 Making use of Bats, 5 Making use of Cats, and 5 Investigating. Please help if you know how to advance.

If I remember correctly, you need to get the rare success in one of the choices that uses both qualities.

I believe you also need 5 seeking to progress.

Okay I did that. I just chose cats in the storylet it unlocks, and I can’t figure out what to do next.

If I’m not mistaken, getting Making us of Bats/Cats up to 5 will open a new topic in the Flit called “Bats…” or “Cats…”, at which point you need to raise your “Making use of” quality to 6 to choose a side. If you get BOTH up to 6, you’ll be able to join BOTH sides, which is a bit more profitable.

I can’t find the storylet to choose a side. After I got investigating, Making use of Cats, and Making use of Bats up to 5 then I chose cats in the storylet it unlocked but I can’t find anything past that.
P.S. In the storylet that I chose cats in I did not need Making use of Cats 6.

[quote=Edward Frye]I can’t find the storylet to choose a side. After I got investigating, Making use of Cats, and Making use of Bats up to 5 then I chose cats in the storylet it unlocked but I can’t find anything past that.
P.S. In the storylet that I chose cats in I did not need Making use of Cats 6.[/quote]
You need to raise &quotMaking use of cats&quot to 6 in the storylet &quotCats&quot and THEN you can choose a side.

[quote=Infinity Simulacrum][quote=Edward Frye]I can’t find the storylet to choose a side. After I got investigating, Making use of Cats, and Making use of Bats up to 5 then I chose cats in the storylet it unlocked but I can’t find anything past that.
P.S. In the storylet that I chose cats in I did not need Making use of Cats 6.[/quote]
You need to raise &quotMaking use of cats&quot to 6 in the storylet &quotCats&quot and THEN you can choose a side.[/quote]I do have making use of cats at 6 and I can’t do anything with Making your name
edited by Edward Frye on 7/30/2016

Have you cemented your place with the cats? If not, what’s your Embroiled in the War of Illusion at? If yes, you’ve already aligned with the Shroud and just need to go to Mahogany Hall to make it official.

Unless you want to change sides or play both as Simulacrum wrote. If so, your Embroiled quality is set back to nine, so you can do the whole process over, except with bats. And after gaining the full trust of them, go to Mahogany Hall again.

Okay, thanks for the link to the wiki page. It turns out I just needed the 97 Shadowy.