Server timer off?

Yes, all this waiting for Time is making me think that living stories might not be the best solution to delay content. But they sure do bring their rewards. When they’re not clogging up the server. Or whatever they’re doing to cause these delays.

Eh, Time the healer was supposed to appear more than one day ago for me… I guess I’ve got to wait a little more.

Time is, at this point, a full three days late for me.

Timing is definitely amiss.

Although I suppose this could be an opportunity for people to fit in a little more Making Waves for a Notability bump if they hurry.

Missing Time the Healer here too.

is about 2 days late for me now.

Today I finally received yesterday’s email notifications. I wonder if that is a sign that the server is working again?

well got my knife and candle drop, but still no time the healer.

From my own game, social action notifications seems to be getting through (they weren’t before), but nothing else has appeared for about three days.

yeah social actions have been working, just nothing involving a living story or time the healer.

Another county heard from–I’ve had a mood running for about 24 hours now, and now no Time the Healer (should’ve landed about an hour ago, based on past experience).

I’ve been waiting a little over a day for Time The Healer now.

I just got a couple of living stories off my own game. Seems to be kicking into life again,

Time the Healer is over a day late for me now. I miss her so :(

Time, the Healer, is now three days late and counting.
edited by Caninicus on 9/30/2014

would now be considered 3 days late…

Last week it was late for one of my accounts, this week for all of them. What’s wrong?

[color=#3399CC]Thanks for all the feedback folks. The reports are correct our scheduler has been experiencing some temperamental problems recently which has been affecting password resets, confirmations, living stories etc. We are investigating the issue and working on a solution to prevent this problem in the future. Thanks for your patience.[/color]
edited by Mac on 9/29/2014

BFW - don’t worry, not fixing your colour every time, just till people know to bow in awe at your presence etc.
edited by babelfishwars on 9/29/2014