Server Performance Issues?

Looking as AP and cards pile up w/o being able to do much.
Meh, could be worse!

I am only getting white screen. Can’t even load the page properly XD

Nope, that’s a 503 error. Here’s some information to burn while the servers will be back online.

Yeah, I might’ve posted about this elsewhere, but it seems like Storynexus itself is functioning very slowly if at all. Fallen London takes an average of 30 seconds to load a page if it loads at all, or else it just freezes.

Down once again, it appears.

Yes, down for me right now. Alas!

Down For:~6 mins
Fallenlondon.com is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding…

At least 2nd time in last 24 hours. I’ve been away from the game for a week and return to this. Feels bad, man. As far as i can see it’s apps’ sync to blame. Statement from devs would be appreciated. From my work experience, it’s much better for a customer to see the actual announce of the site downtime for refurbishing and maintenance than visit the (once)beloved resource and experience this
— 52.22.97.13 ping statistics —
packet loss 100 %
time 8024 ms
edited by sosisqua on 9/14/2016

I tried playing a different game on story nexus and it’s the same, it seems like it’s all of story nexus.
edited by Edward Frye on 9/14/2016

[color=#0066ff]Still working on this, gang![/color]

Glad to hear it’s being looked at.

Oh dear. This means the boatman could be having his way with me while I can not return to my body.

Seems to be working properly now!

Things seem to be mostly back to normal over here. Ran into one freeze up but other than that everything is moving along nicely. Man, yesterday was a bad day to forget to discard something for Winking Isle THREE times (money, Connected: Society, Favours: The Docks). The repeated journeys and especially getting rid of those society connections were a very slow process.

[quote=Hannah Flynn][color=#0066ff]Still working on this, gang![/color][/quote]Could you provide a postmortem on what went wrong? I’m curious.

Oh, he’s a sweetie. Watch out for chess pieces in the wrong place though.

Glacially slow again…

I’m getting weird virus notifications from Malwarebytes, too. Dunno if it’s connected, but it’s down again anyway.

– Mal

Not unplayable, but more sluggish than I would want in a rush.

Still good on my end. But maybe it’s just trying to lure me in before it springs it’s terrible trap.

Count me in! It is good for me now xD