Seeking Mr Eaten's name

[quote=Kylestien]So, I’m in a bit of a dilemma with this now.

I have no desire to seek. However, my significant other in FL does, and I wish to support him in his foolish errand. WHAT DO?[/quote]

Run.

Seeking result: Name not found.

edited by Passionario on 3/3/2017

[quote=Passionario]Seeking result: Name not found.[/quote]Maybe you’re looking in the wrong place… :P

Salutations and Felicitations! I have brought my hate NORTH and seen what is due. However considering I meant to Grieve and somehow didn’t look where I was clicking this is more than a little vexing, can anyone PM me the results for Grieve? (and Who Is Salt? If you happen to have it to hand) The Kindest of Regards http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Igor%20Mirabilis

I have journeyed far into the NORTH. On reflection, I have returned with my hard-won knowledge less that of what lies beyond.

Given certain developments in London, the Neath, and the World at large, what my Monster Hunter has learned may still be useful yet. He also dreams of going beyond to hunt the beasts of the High Wilderness.

(Plus, knowing a rhythmic knock - it’s very beats and patterns tied to a larger cosmic dread that instills fear and loathing into those who hear it - is pretty high on my bucket list.)

edited by Stygota on 3/8/2017

BOOM

Congrats, Optimatum! A remarkable deed!

That is some very rare text.

YES

thank you for clearing up the one part of seeking I still wanted answers on

That is amazing. I can’t imagine how much time and effort you put into doing this. Congratulations!

It took somewhere over nine months. Specifically, I started grinding Fluke-Cores the moment that Nadir card was changed, and I already had one Fluke-Core and one Fecund Amber at the time.

[quote=Optimatum]BOOM

Wonderful. Props - that is probably an order of magnitude more in dedication than seeking requires.

Congrats, Optimatum!

[quote=Optimatum]BOOM

<snip for space>

Congratulations Optimatum! I applaud your patience and dedication.
edited by An Individual on 3/9/2017

Amanda Albright grieved, and would like to know the other endings, if someone would be so kind.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I did it!

Edit: Incidentally, I just noticed that even though Erzulie’s appears to have taken my tattoo away, it didn’t actually take away my point of Bizarre. Not a huge deal, but another bug/ish thing that’ll remain forever.
edited by Pumpkinhead on 3/10/2017

I observe on a similar note, that a pending request I had for an Indulgent Evening with my spouse before going North (this was before I divorced them, of course; no one needs a spouse who’s gone North) remains as a mantelpiece quality.

Also my sensible alt who I kept to, y’know, actually play FL, has taken up Seeking.

No, I don’t understand either.

[quote=Teaspoon]Also my sensible alt who I kept to, y’know, actually play FL, has taken up Seeking.

No, I don’t understand either.[/quote]

I don’t think you can call that one a bug. I think that’s your fault.
;)
edited by Pumpkinhead on 3/11/2017

True.

I might grind up a Destin’s the hard way, for variety. That’s about the only thing I didn’t try last time.

Ugh. Destin’s. I only got it with help (shoutout to Grenem, who married me at the bazaar, giving me the last 2 points of notability. Thank you for putting all that effort in, it helped me a lot!)
Granted, all I was doing was side-converting tier-3 actions and the got me to Notability 10 without a whole lot of trouble, but I’m not sure if it would have gotten me all the way. Maybe I should have invested in a salon, but I hate relying on cards.
If that’s your only motivation for seeking again, I don’t know if it’s really worth doing it. I guess it is kind of fun to scare the amanuensis off.

Well, I’ve been grinding Notability with the alt anyway - I’m up to 8 now - just to have fun with the salon.

I don’t really have a motivation for seeking again, I just…hmm.

Mmm.

The whole reason that I started playing FL was because Seeking sounded fascinating, and now that it’s gone I rather miss it.