Seeking a patron for all 4 stats!

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Hey guys[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]I am a nobody who just descended from the nearth seeking to be somebody. Some described me as a persuasive young man who happens to be weak physically. I could charm your hat off, but would not be able to swat it away. As my stats are not stellar, I am open to patrons for all 4 stats. However, I would prefer to raise my Shadowy first (hey, who doesn’t like to be a master thief? [/color][color=rgb(194, 194, 194)] )[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]My stats are as follows:[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Watchful 43[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Shadowy 29[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Dangerous 27[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Persuasive 86[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]I would really appreciate it if a kindred soul would offer to take me under his/her wing. Naturally, I would reciprocate by helping you in reducing your menaces/hanging out for coffee or dinner. I know a good pub in veilgarden. [/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]PS: Side note, I am looking for a person who can help me to obtain 77 city coins as part of my ambition (>70 in persuasive or watchful). Let me know![/color]

I’m interested in passing on what I know of the arts of stealth. Sent a calling card.

I sent what I had but if you would also like to “acquire” additional first city coins I am quite willing to assist with that as well.

I have recently become a POSI (It was through Nex) I would really appreciate if I could get some patrons (Paticularly Watchful, Shadowy and Dangerous)

My base stats are

WATCHFUL 72
SHADOWY 85
DANGEROUS 68
PERSUASIVE 125

Just look at how imbalenced my stats are XD, I would really appreciate if someone could help

[quote=leon tan]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]I would really appreciate it if a kindred soul would offer to take me under his/her wing. Naturally, I would reciprocate by helping you in reducing your menaces/hanging out for coffee or dinner. I know a good pub in veilgarden. [/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]PS: Side note, I am looking for a person who can help me to obtain 77 city coins as part of my ambition (>70 in persuasive or watchful). Let me know![/color][/quote]

There is a separate post for patron seeking:
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic6084-protgs-seeking-patrons-only-protgs-need-post.aspx

My alt Larnneire would be happy to steal those coins for you from the museum if you like.