Searing Enigmas

Because I’m just that crazed, I’m trying to pull together enough Searing Enigmas to try and create an Impossible Theorem at the University.[li]

(I am doomed to disappointment, I know.)

What would folks suggest as the most efficient or entertaining way to collect these lovely little burny mysteries? Bonus points if it’s a useful attribute grind! :)[/li][li]
[/li][li]Edit: Sure, I can just do the great crunching of Uncanny Inculabrae in the University, but I’m sure there’s a better way that I’m just ignorant of right now, right?[/li][li]
[/li][li]Thanks much.[/li][li]
edited by Dzurlord on 12/17/2013

Hmm. Well, you’d be best off asking Seekers of the Name, as the search has long since required much gathering of Enigmas. I’m a Seeker, but I hadn’t yet gotten to the point where I was a methodical enigma-grinding machine.

You can use 25 Uncanny Incunabula to create 1-6 Enigmas at that same machine in the University. Alternatively, get yourself a lot of Confident Smiles when you go to the Nadir, and whenever you draw An Unlikely Garden, grind that second chance until you succeed at it.

I believe the determination is that you should rob Tales of Terror in the Flit and then convert up, unless you have the supplies for the Fidgeting Writer already on hand.