Sackmas Cards won't change with Airs

I keep changing my airs in the forgotten quarter but my cards won’t change from whatever they are when they first pop up. Am I supposed to change airs somewhere else?

Airs of the forgotten quarter are a different storylet. If you’re not a POSI, the only reliable airs of london change is The honey dens of veilgarden. Now, the forgetten quarter is nearly-exclusively associated with random outcomes on expeditions and exploring the forgotten quarter.
edited by Grenem on 12/6/2015

You want to change Airs of London, not Airs of the Forgotten Quarter. Leave the Quarter and all should be well.

– Mal

Airs, Airs, Fogs, but I can tell you for sure that London doesn’t have as many different types of rain as Tennessee does. :)

With the new system there are several places to change Airs of London now
The Honeydens in Veilgarden
A changing storylet in Watchmaker’s Hill which has the Airs symbol next to it.
Opportunism in Spite and Working for the Widow
Chatting to a Tipsy Spy or Mock an Insufferable Poseur in the Singing Mandrake.

There might be more.

I think there are two stories in Watchmaker’s to change Airs, at least there are two stories there that change with Airs.

– Mal

There’s an air change with dueling the Black Ribbon too.

[quote=lady ciel ]With the new system there are several places to change Airs of London now
The Honeydens in Veilgarden
A changing storylet in Watchmaker’s Hill which has the Airs symbol next to it.
Opportunism in Spite and Working for the Widow
Chatting to a Tipsy Spy or Mock an Insufferable Poseur in the Singing Mandrake.

There might be more.[/quote]
The great game in veilgarden shuffles, as well as offering an upcraft from 11 echoes of materials to 12.5, which is a good EPA in early game, if you have everything you need.