Sabotaging Beast Breeding

I believe this is a new option, or perhaps I just never looked at options for not removing devils while breeding, but there is now a choice to betray the Bishop requiring 20 Connected Church and one of each of the base beasts. I feel like it would be wrong to do, as I intend to aid the Bishop in the future, but I was wondering if anyone else had tried it and what the results are.

I’ve not yet bred the four base beasts (don’t have access to zee-faring yet) but was actually intending to use the Sabotage route next. I have the lion & hyaena as well as the requisite Connected, so I’m really just biding my time currently. Is there a particularly worthwhile reason that I should proceed with the breeding program first, however?

It didn’t really sit well with me to remove the Devils, what with my profession currently being Trickster & my Closest To quality being Hell. Seems ungrateful, somehow.
edited by Amoury De Domremy on 1/10/2014

[quote=Amoury De Domremy]I’ve not yet bred the four base beasts (don’t have access to zee-faring yet) but was actually intending to use the Sabotage route next. I have the lion & hyaena as well as the requisite Connected, so I’m really just biding my time currently. Is there a particularly worthwhile reason that I should proceed with the breeding program first, however?

It didn’t really sit well with me to remove the Devils, what with my profession currently being Trickster & my Closest To quality being Hell. Seems ungrateful, somehow.
edited by Amoury De Domremy on 1/10/2014[/quote]

[li]
We’re sure they’ll understand. Just don’t create too many Hounds of Heaven.

We’d recommend going through with the Fate-Locked stuff. We find our Corresponding Ocelot and Obdurate Stalion to be invaluable. Your choice, though.

Yes, the fate-locked content is particularly delicious. Especially if you seek to obtain all the Neathymon :p (On-topic, I don’t recall seeing that option, but I did that story a while ago. Perhaps I should head back and refresh my memory.)
edited by Inky Petrel on 1/10/2014