rubbery pupil

Can anyone tell me (via pm if too spoiler-ish) what the reward for this carousel is? I heard is something almost unique

It’s not quite unique. As you might expect, the final reward is a rarer form of Amber, but…

…it’s one that can also be found in the Nadir, or sometimes at the end of an Expedition (even a shorter one like a Thieves’ Cache).

That carousel is noteworthy as one of the quickest sources of plain old Deep Amber, however – especially if you have a Rubbery Consort.

In reference to that carousel, do you get another opportunity to educate the ones you didn’t choose the first time, or is it a one-shot deal?

– Mal

[quote=malthaussen]In reference to that carousel, do you get another opportunity to educate the ones you didn’t choose the first time, or is it a one-shot deal?

– Mal[/quote]

You can choose/rechoose the same/different pupils each time you do that carousel, at least for the non-Fatelocked ones. I’m guessing the Fatelocked pupils should be the same.

You can redo the fate pupils over again, but they require an additional fate purchase each time.