Rubbery/Boneless consort

I’ve recently divorced my jewel thief spouse and acquired my rubbery appendage from Fleet Street. How do I acquire my rubbery spouse? Need that delicious +3 BDR.

Just wait for the “Slime and Amber: the Rubbery Men” card to appear.

Thanks much. Any idea if there are locations where this card appears more frequently?

Thanks much. Any idea if there are locations where this card appears more frequently?[/quote]

There aren’t any locations that increase the chance of getting it directly but drawing cards in a location that has no location specific cards(like the Forgotten Quarter or the Labyrinth of Tigers) increases your change of drawing it, getting rid of any companions that add cards to your deck helps too, and don’t touch eyeless skulls at all.

Thanks much. Any idea if there are locations where this card appears more frequently?[/quote]

There aren’t any locations that increase the chance of getting it directly but drawing cards in a location that has no location specific cards(like the Forgotten Quarter or the Labyrinth of Tigers) increases your change of drawing it, getting rid of any companions that add cards to your deck helps too, and don’t touch eyeless skulls at all.[/quote]

Excellent. Thanks.