Roman poetry?

So, I was reading in this fbg blog post (http://blog.failbettergames.com/post/You-asked-we-answer-part-1.aspx) (fbg blog is amazing for those who don’t read it!) that there are references to Ovid, Catullus, and Roman poetry in general in ebz.

I’ve only read a very tiny amount of work by those aforementioned poets (and not in Latin…), but I was wondering if any of you guys have noticed any of the connections, or could direct me to any rad translations of Roman poetry.

I think I read somewhere that the fbg writer @EmilyStAubert is a Roman poetry expert, so I’ve been (non-systematically) looking for storylets that she writes (mostly dreams, as far as I can tell).

Anybody got anything illuminating?

Off the top of my head, Yasmeen is the primary writer on: Dreams, Stormy Eyed, The Revolutionary Firebrand and the Secular Missionary’s Wife, Hunter’s Keep, Intimate of Devils, Mahogany Hall, the Wars of Illusion, Pygmalion, and she also did a lot on the Flit, the Empress’ Court, the University and a squillion other places, too. I’m definitely forgetting things, too.

I did most of the Newspaper stories, but Yasmeen did the amazing tomb-colonist poem that’s in there.