Robbing the Museum of Mistakes

Oh, hit me up if anyone needs help. Someone else kindly offered me his services for my bag of coins, and it’s high time I forward the favor :)

I have 30+ coins. I have a different Ambition. If those thirty coins would help you accomplish heart’s desire, then send me a healing action and in the notes tell me you have use for those thirty coins.

Same here, I received help on this once and I’ll be happy to return the favour to the community.

As I have recently gotten my Persuasive stat above 70, I am ready to do some work in this line as well; I’ve just sent a request, so it’s only fair to say that I’m ready to stand in to help another as well.

Could I please enlist someone’s assistance in this endeavor? I will gladly return the favour in any way I can![li]

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/ilikeyourtie

My friends! I am still looking for 37 first city coins. Would someone of you be so kind as to help me with this?

Rackenhammer has helped me rob the museum once and I’m looking for more colleagues like him.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Ed~Schultz
edited by Ed Schultz on 7/10/2014

I’ll send you 30 coins once I get an action =)

Thank you very much, friend! Only seven more to go :)
edit: a kind stranger gifted me the rest. Thank you, dear Londoners

If you desire something from the Museum of Mistakes I can arrange that something to to be delivered to you. Afterwords, please send me in again, for there is something different inside that I am after.

You might need to get the special items on your first run, as you can’t send invites once you have 77 coins =)

I may be interested in said coins so should someone interested in the history of mistakery be interested in perhaps paying a visit to a certain museum… well, I believe an invitation may be in order.

Do correspond if interested.

Hi people I’d be happy to help anybody rob the museum of mistakes but I’d like people to help me rob the museum of mistakes because I have a strategy to get echos where i get people to rob the museum of mistakes for me sell the coins. An then do that all over again etc :-).

[quote=Dashiell York]Hi people I’d be happy to help anybody rob the museum of mistakes but I’d like people to help me rob the museum of mistakes because I have a strategy to get echos where i get people to rob the museum of mistakes for me sell the coins. An then do that all over again etc :-).[/quote]Have you ever robbed that museum before? It’s not a good source of Echoes at all. First it costs 8 Echoes’ worth of Cryptic Clues to arrange for the theft, and then it takes the thief at least 15 Actions to do the job, which gives ~11 Echoes worth of stuff, with a 70% chance for the coins (36 Actions for 100%), or an 80% chance for other valuables (28 Actions for 100%). Failure appears to completely remove the quality that allows the thief to plan the theft, so the player arranging for the theft would then have to spend another 400 x Cryptic Clue to arrange for the theft again.

[quote=A B Nile][li]I have a line in on a stash of First City Coins in the Museum of Mistakes. Assistance required to liberate these treasures in furtherance of a higher, most Marvellous, purpose.

Would anyone with Shadowy or Persuasive 70+ care to join me in this enterprise?[/quote]

I will help you rob the museum of mistakes