Returning to Court- Laureate Among Poets: A Guide

The interesting thing is that Inspiration 24 is 300CP, and 34 is 595CP. So before being banished, the 34-inspiration works give double the rewards of 24-inspiration works. I find it very curious that this isn’t the case here - and it also means that it’s not actually wasteful to write two 24-inspiration works for 4 Fine Piece even if you only need 3 FP points, since you’d have expended the same amount of actions on the 34-inspiration work anyway.

Using this fact, we can calculate that 150 24-inspiration works are needed to reach PL20 (sum from 3 to 12, multiplied by 2). Assuming 10 inspiration per action (please correct me if this isn’t accurate once you get unbanished - I still haven’t been banished in the first place), and without taking into account rare successes, that’s 4,500 actions. Using the 15-inspiration option that messes with your quirks (again, assuming that doesn’t change after you get banished), it’s 3,000 actions.

So overall, about a month’s grind or so.

Do the long works still give the items (&quotCopy of Your …&quot)?

I tried out Films and didn’t get anything for that, so it seems reasonable to assume that there aren’t any new ones. I imagine the old options will still provide the item souvenirs.

Fashion didn’t give a keepsake either. I’m working on a poem now - I’ll report back if there are any new options there!

That sounds quite absurd, far worse than any other grinding (cider excluded). Well, it’s for end-game so if I’m cleared with other goals I’d be after this one.

There are two new options for both poem and novel works.

Is it basically good old Symphony @ The lead? Just as SotC:10 grind but much longer.

I hope in the end there is option to spend 400 000+ moon pearls on something. Or just swim in them.
edited by Waterpls on 10/20/2017

Just finished my poem and there were actually three new options - a zailing poem, an Elder Continent poem, and a poem based on my artistic school (in this case, the Nocturnals). If all the schools are included, that’s seven new poems!

Same for novels!

Not so for Symphonies, at least - the only school related option I saw there was to not be associated with any of them.

Just finished my poem and there were actually three new options - a zailing poem, an Elder Continent poem, and a poem based on my artistic school (in this case, the Nocturnals). If all the schools are included, that’s seven new poems![/quote]

Omigawd, your artistic school seriously plays a role?! ^_^ That’s fantastic!!

Pretty damn cool! I have put my Nocturnal Rhapsody on my mantel - it’s rather sweet!

Just finished my poem and there were actually three new options - a zailing poem, an Elder Continent poem, and a poem based on my artistic school (in this case, the Nocturnals). If all the schools are included, that’s seven new poems![/quote]

Oh, I forgot about the school options. The poem a Nocturals option, the novel had the bazaar associated school for an option. The other schools don’t have an option in these works.

Oh, I forgot about the school options. The poem a Nocturals option, the novel had the bazaar associated school for an option. The other schools don’t have an option in these works.[/quote]
Do the Celestials or Mycologenes show up in any other works?

Although I don’t remember in which category, I have seen both an option for the Mycologenes and for having no School, so Celestials should be somewhere

Mycologenes have a ballet! Sure to be exciting.

What was the No School one?

That’s the Symphony option I mentioned above. :)

What was the No School one?[/quote]

It’s a Symphony as well
EDIT:Found the Celestial option as well, it’s a Play
edited by The Soft-Hearted Revolutionary on 10/20/2017

Just finished one of the new novel options, and, well, it’s appropriate that it was published in the Gazette, because I am seriously treading on Mr Huffam’s toes with this kind of storytelling!