Research on Theosophistry

Hello, friends. I am currently on a scientific expedition of sorts, and my goal is to acquire 500 pages on each of the schools of thought that one may pursue. There was some regretful business at the University, I am sure you understand what I mean.

Now, I am basically drowning in palaeobotanical and archaeological research papers, but theosophistical pages are hardly forthcoming. I failed to bother my acquaintances in society about it before I embarked, and now I feel like there’s no way for me to acquire more than ~ 40 pages on it per visit to Corpsecage Island.

Is there any other method by which I might research the theosophistical more expediently?[li]

The best place for Theosophistry is on Grunting Fen, which is in the Sea of Voices. You’ll need the Screaming Map in order to get there.

I see. Thanks a lot! I’ll have to bother that Astronomer about the second half, then.

Does anyone know what happened to the “organize your research” storylet? It used to be in my lodgings but now I don’t see it.

Nevermind, I found it. I couldn’t see if because I was looking at my non-POSI alt