Reminder: the Fallen London Wikis are Unofficial

[color=#0066ff]The Fallen London and Sunless Sea wikis are all unofficial.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Failbetter aren’t responsible for any of the information on them, or for actions taken/Nex spent based on out of date or incorrect information found in a wiki.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]There are periods where there are lots of edits being made and periods where there are few. It is the way of wikis. [/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]We are grateful for all player support in maintaining them; we know they are a great resource. If you are particularly knowledgeable, it would be extraordinarily kind of you to make fixes if you are alerted that something is out of date. [/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]If in doubt about something you’ve read on the wiki, try asking here![/color]

Hi, I saw on the wiki that 50 Bazaar Permits can be exchanged for Premises at the Bazaar. I have my 50 Permits, but I can’t figure out how to make this exchange. Am I missing something? Or is this option no longer available?
Thanks!

[quote=Risce]Hi, I saw on the wiki that 50 Bazaar Permits can be exchanged for Premises at the Bazaar. I have my 50 Permits, but I can’t figure out how to make this exchange. Am I missing something? Or is this option no longer available?
Thanks![/quote]

At the lawyer in bazaar side streets

Oh, okay! I haven’t opened up the Sidestreets yet; I guess that explains the trouble I’m having. Thanks!
edited by Risce on 7/8/2015