Redoing things...

Is there a list anywhere of those stories which are redoable? I’ve noticed some (normally needing fate to redo) - but thinking back there are a couple I’d like to redo, either because I’ve become more evil as I’ve played, and the end result feels too good; or because I played too fast and now want to reread them. And can’t find them. (Much sadness, etc.)
Off top of head - constable/landlord one.
I had other examples but my mind’s gone blank. Too much laudanum.

I wouldn’t mind going through the Rubbery Murders again. I find it strange that the spirifier branch can be redone and that one cannot.

Given the nature of the ending, it makes sense. How else to leave you always guessing?

[quote=babelfishwars]Is there a list anywhere of those stories which are redoable? I’ve noticed some (normally needing fate to redo) - but thinking back there are a couple I’d like to redo, either because I’ve become more evil as I’ve played, and the end result feels too good; or because I played too fast and now want to reread them. And can’t find them. (Much sadness, etc.)
Off top of head - constable/landlord one.
I had other examples but my mind’s gone blank. Too much laudanum.[/quote]

The Secrets of the Plaster Face story is redoable (involving the L.B.'s).

I’d like to be able to redo the Daughter one. You get something unique for one ending and nothing special for the other. It’s a little… eh.