Recalling a Dream of Other Places is gone?

I just took a look at Ladybones Road, hoping to refresh my Recalling a Dream of Other Places, but the storylet has disappeared! Can stat-capped players no longer access it? This is rather worrisome.
edited by Little The on 5/6/2012

[quote=Little The]I just took a look at Ladybones Road, hoping to refresh my Recalling a Dream of Other Places, but the storylet has disappeared! Can stat-capped players no longer access it? This is rather worrisome.
edited by Little The on 5/6/2012[/quote]
It appears the storylet that allowed a stat-capped player to get it, was not present when I looked (granted I have time-delay message waiting for me now). I have no idea where it’s gone.

Although it has, little value to a stat-capped player (beyond the minor boost to one of the 3 qualities (gates of garden, icarus…etc)), but if you wish to build on one of those qualities, you can still travel to Veilgarden, a fairly common rare-success [color=#ffffff]in telling risque jokes at the singing mandrake, will yield you an enthusiastic admirer,[/color] and this may help boost those, qualities…

From what I understand, it’s completely gone. I have a second character with stats around 30-35 and that storylet is still missing at Ladybones Road. My main character however, has that quality right now ‘Recalling a Dream of Other Places’, yet it’s been a week and there is no message at all. I’m not sure what’s happened with that.

Wizour, I received the dream message within the last 24 hours, and after the storylets disappeared. I think the timer is something like 8 days rather than a week on that one.

No idea what’s going on in Ladybones, but the storylets my (stat-capped) character had from the 40s-50s - Brass Embassy stuff, and the spirifer at the hospital one - are also gone. Has anyone sent a bug report yet?

I can still see the storylet for it at Ladybones with Watchful 112 so idunno

The storylet was gone (possibly a Watchful limit was added); now it’s back. It’s not the only option to grant the ‘Recalling’ quality, but the others are only available at lower Watchful levels.