Questions of a Rubbery nature

That, my friends, is a lot of fate.

So, anyone ever received a second dose of survey questions? How long did it take, between them?

I received my first three survey questions when I started some time in September 2013, and those questions included one question about what kind of thing I wanted Failbetter Games to do next. Then I received two more questions in November/December regarding Fallen London merchandise. And then I got some Fate for answering the questions under the Mysteries tab, which is now gone.

But if you really want something Fate-locked, it’s only a day’s work in real life to get 280 NEX. At least around here. If you have a job, that is.

[quote=Taciturn Masseur]That, my friends, is a lot of fate.

So, anyone ever received a second dose of survey questions? How long did it take, between them?[/quote]

Worth $20? Just over £10? I spend more than that on a post-late night breakfast. The pleasure of a good story lasts longer, and doesn’t make me fat.

Edit: I am biased - I work with stories and glower at people who don’t like paying for creative content, but would happy pay tons for a double-syrup-soy-half-and-half-moca-tea.
edited by babelfishwars on 6/20/2014

You have a point there. My default is not to pay for internet games, so i never even looked at the nex prices. But FL is far more deserving of a contribution than various facebook timewasters. I shall buy some delicious fate.