Question about Nemesis ambition

I’m wondering what happened to my ambition, I have level 9 and the last thing I did was to choose: [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Who was it who died, that night?
It’s been awhile and since then I haven’t seen any new tasks for my ambition. Is this normal? Does the next level also require some level of qualities or am I stuck for some reason. If anyone knows I’d appreciate it a lot :) I’m a bit addicted, so not even seeing the tasks annoys me…
[/color]

[quote=Colette Piaf]I’m wondering what happened to my ambition, I have level 9 and the last thing I did was to choose: [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Who was it who died, that night?
It’s been awhile and since then I haven’t seen any new tasks for my ambition. Is this normal?
[/color][/quote]
The last thing you did before making that choice should have been to gain information from McKay, which had clues pointing you toward two different locations. You need to go to those areas in order to continue the ambition. (If you don’t remember, it’s okay; they’re two of the locations you’ll end up going after you finish the basic four areas, so you’ll stumble across the next steps in due course.)

You might find it helpful to go to the Myself tab and then go to the Ambition section of the list of Qualities. If you then click “REMINISCE about your adventures” you can see some of the text from your previous Ambition steps.

Thanks, I think I just have to patient and wait (which is not something I’m very good at…). But your answers were very helpful!