Qt3 Podcast

[color=#C2B280]Tom Chick and Bruce Geryk from Quarter to Three recently spoke to Paul and Alexis about Sunless Sea and interactive storytelling. The conversation is in their latest podcast and freely available online, here.

If you do listen, I strongly encourage you to imagine Alexis staring at his feet and blushing at 01:46:50.[/color]

I have listened to a third of it a couple of hours ago, and it was already full of interesting topics (relation of text and gameplay, &quotsetting&quot and &quotstory&quot) and references (Fabled Lands, Bioshock, Walkin Dead, etc).

I prefer written interviews, because I am a non-native English speaker, and I struggle sometimes with hastily and informally spoken English, even more so if the quality of the audio is not of the highest standard. But hey, I’ll take what you give. ;)
edited by Ridiculus Undarke on 5/29/2014

Oh my word I just got to the arguing over what colour cosmogone isn’t. Wonderful! (It’s fascinating hearing the devs talk about story and setting - so often, in these interviews, they talk about mechanics or literary techniques or the context of Fallen London in modern media. Which is marvellous, obviously, but it’s easy to forget that that’s all the scaffolding that’s set up around the Neath and all its bizarre denizens.)

[quote=Flyte][color=#C2B280]Tom Chick and Bruce Geryk from Quarter to Three recently spoke to Paul and Alexis about Sunless Sea and interactive storytelling. The conversation is in their latest podcast and freely available online, here.

If you do listen, I strongly encourage you to imagine Alexis staring at his feet and blushing at 01:46:50.[/color][/quote]

Aww … was he chewing his tail? Did he hide his face in his hat?