Problems with the Email Server?

For the past week or so, the likelihood I will actually receive notification in my email that I have a FL message has been probably less than 50%. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to which get sent along and which do not. Perhaps the email server has been dipping a bit too heavily into the nog? Or, maybe in the wake of that dissolute Failbetter Sackmas party it got a little… overly familiar with that saucy all-in-one printer that no one knows how to operate because really, a piece of technology just does not need that many buttons and now only manages to do work when she’s off making yet another cup of tea in the break room? It might just need a good talking to on work ethic or one of those glowy lamps that help stave off Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder. Whatever the problem, looking into its cause would be most appreciated.

Somewhat amusingly, I get to necro my own thread to ask if anyone else has been experiencing problems getting game messages through email. It’s been about three or four days now and none of my characters have been getting email alerts.

I sent a bug email about it just now. It’s been since August 19 for me.

Yes, I have been having the same problem.

I’ve been trying since Friday to reset my password and have received no reset email. And I run the mail server I use and I’ve seen no messages in its logs besides 3 to do with my request to support@failbettergames.com.

Same, I haven’t received anything since at least Aug 21st

[color=#0066ff]We’re looking into this. If it’s happening to you, please send a ticket to support@failbettergames.com to help us diagnose the issue. Cheers![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Update: No need for further tickets, thanks gang. Looks like it is due to the server migration that we did last week. We’re working on the fix, and the overdue emails should go through when the fix is in. Thanks![/color]
edited by h4nchan on 8/25/2015

[quote=Hannah Flynn][color=#0066ff]Looks like it is due to the server migration that we did last week. We’re working on the fix, and the overdue emails should go through when the fix is in. Thanks![/color]
edited by h4nchan on 8/25/2015[/quote]

a) yay, thanks!
b) good thing I have them filtered out of my inbox or I would be deluged!

Great! Thank you, Hannah and an_ocelot!