POLL: Which story would you like to see finished?

Well to be fair we will apparently be getting a Cheery Man and Last Constable update in Sunless Sea (the files already have some of it) so there may well be a Fallen London tie-in when it releases.

I believe you’re referring to the Blind Pianist and Sallow Spirifer.

I voted for the Watchmaker’s Daughter/Broken Toys, mainly because that Albino Rat has been despondent for so long I feel like I should really help her find a support group or somethting.

Can OP/admin put an all of the above option? I want to see all of those stories :) Anyways, if I had to choose, it’s probably the Shuttered Palace artist in residence storyline which I’m most intrigued to finish since that location satisfies both the reader and the gamer in me.

I voted dreams because I think if the dreams were finished (if that’s even a thing that can happen), they would add the most to Fallen London, not to mention the great CHUNK of lore we’d get. Players that haven’t locked themselves out of drawing dream cards (by getting their dream qualities too high) must see dream cards everyday, and I think adding a clear finish to such daily content would be marvellous.

I expected to see the most votes for Dilmun Club, but I was really interested to see how the rest broke down.

I voted for the Cheery Man/Last Constable story, because I chose the Last Constable a LONG time ago, and have been sad that she has disappeared from the game altogether for me.

I voted for Family and Law (constable/ cheery man) since I am curious about it too. Like the spirifier, everybody does it, at a very early point. And both left me curious. I just did the constable first.[li]

I’m a bit surprised there aren’t more votes for the Spirifer/Pianist story. I mean, it’s about smuggling people in and out of Hell! I don’t remember reading something like that anywhere before!!

They don’t have much of a presence, don’t they? We barely knew about them, and the smuggling doesn’t come up anywhere else at all. But the Cheery Man’s everywhere.

I want the final profession levels, too, but I’m not sure how much of a Story that is

The whole concept of the Spirifer and the Pianist STILL fascinates me and I’d love to see that story brought to its conclusion, but it was still a VERY close call between it and the Endings to the other four dreams. In the end I had to vote for the Spirifer and the Pianist.

I’d imagine that’s the big holdup really. If we actually smuggle someone out of hell that will reveal what actually happens to the people who go there. They’re probably holding that back until they create some more significant content, such as perhaps the bishop’s invasion. Hopefully that will be soon, but I doubt it.

I just want some sort of closure for my poor depressed Albino Rat…

This, yes.

I admit, it does get aggravating with the hundred of cards scattered through London whose main purpose is to get people involved in that storyline.