Pickpocket's Promenade not working

When ever I go into the pickpocket’s Promenade in Spite, I don’t get any special events that let me collect loot. I only get the option to loiter which eventually gets me seen and raises my suspicion. I also seem to be getting a similar problem when trying to work with The Honey Addled Detective, it spawns no events.

I’m fairly sure that this is not intended behavior. Does anyone know what might be going on here?

[quote=Ferrous]When ever I go into the pickpocket’s Promenade in Spite, I don’t get any special events that let me collect loot. I only get the option to loiter which eventually gets me seen and raises my suspicion. I also seem to be getting a similar problem when trying to work with The Honey Addled Detective, it spawns no events.

I’m fairly sure that this is not intended behavior. Does anyone know what might be going on here?[/quote]

Are you flipping Opportunity Cards? That is where the chances to get Loot turn up in the Promenade.

[quote=Ferrous]When ever I go into the pickpocket’s Promenade in Spite, I don’t get any special events that let me collect loot. I only get the option to loiter which eventually gets me seen and raises my suspicion. I also seem to be getting a similar problem when trying to work with The Honey Addled Detective, it spawns no events.

I’m fairly sure that this is not intended behavior. Does anyone know what might be going on here?[/quote]

[color=#e53e00]If you’re not seeing any opportunity cards at all, please send a ticket in to support@failbettergames.com - but be aware I’m off for Christmas from this evening. I’ll check them when I can, but responses will be slower. [/color]