Pet item dependent cards

What is the frequency on these? I get some fairly often, The Henchman and the Accomplice and Your Winsome Orphan is out of control for example, but I only just got The Urchin and the Monkey for the first time the other day. At one point in time I got one for my Tiger, but I haven’t seen that since shortly after they let us buy tigers.

Are certain cards really that much more rare?

I tend to get The Overgoat card quite frequently, usually at least once every three or four days which is much more often than other Pet cards. It would not surprise me in the slightest if the frequency drops dramatically once I actually have and Overgoat.

Nah, I have an Overgoat and get the card for it pretty regularly.

There was an opportunity card for the Bengal Tigress??? Whatever happened to it?
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 3/24/2015

There was an opportunity card for the Bengal Tigress??? Whatever happened to it?
edited by Wieland Burandt on 6/14/2012[/quote]

I don’t know! And I didn’t realize it would just disappear so I never echoed the content. It was something about taking your Bengal Tigress out for a walk and the Urchins being scared because they though she was eating them. I think was luck based but you had to convince an Urchin to pet your Bengal Tigress and it either was successful or the Urchin got eaten. I distinctly remember the Urchin being eaten.

Good point, I remember getting that a while back but I don’t think I’ve seen it in quite some time! Maybe it’s location-dependent now? Or maybe some of us are just unlucky.

I only recall having seen that once. It’s a shame; feeding urchins to a tiger would make a nice change of pace from rescuing them from a certain amphibian.