Permanent Companion: Secular Missionary incoming?

I remember reading a post from someone on the forums awhile ago hinting that she might be made a companion at some point. Is this actually going to happen? Or am I holding onto pipe dreams? :(

There are many unfinished stories currently in play all over Fallen London. Whether or not Failbetter will find the time to complete these stories is another matter entirely. Suffice to say, she was planned as a possible spouse but that has not happened yet.

I had hoped that with the release of Sunless Sea and some down time that Failbetter would have time to look at Fallen London.

She is already a companion. You can achieve her or the Revolutionary Firebrand at the end of The Cave of Nadir storylet.

He meant spouses, I think. Some people are still stuck with Constant Companions in their head.

Where can one find an up-to-date list of the available Spouses? I feel like the list in the wiki entry is incomplete.

[quote=Owen Wulf]There are many unfinished stories currently in play all over Fallen London. Whether or not Failbetter will find the time to complete these stories is another matter entirely. Suffice to say, she was planned as a possible spouse but that has not happened yet.

I had hoped that with the release of Sunless Sea and some down time that Failbetter would have time to look at Fallen London.[/quote]

Ah thanks for the info Owen, I guess it won’t hurt to continue to wait.

He meant spouses, I think. Some people are still stuck with Constant Companions in their head.[/quote]

^^^

Yup I meant spouses, apologies for any confusion caused :)
edited by Rudiger on 4/20/2015

http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Spouse

EDIT: Doe. Reading is hard. I’m pretty sure the wiki list is complete. I certainly haven’t seen anything not on that list become available to me and I’m pretty much at the end game.
edited by An Individual on 4/21/2015

There are only 6 spousal options at this time:

Another player
Artist Model
Jewel Thief
Cultured Attache
Devout Intriguer
Boneless Consort