Overgoated/Übergoated

Apparantly most of my worldly goods Have gone missing…but they have been replaced by a giant goat…

Elonden
Very poor resident of Fallen London
Cant Play Cards
Looking for associates(cause that Freemage person creeps me out)
[li][/li][li]
edited by Carl Hewelt on 6/29/2013

Isn’t it just a wonderful feeling to have your titanic mound of cash turn into an omnipotent beast who pees on your rug?

Indeed, and I still can’t play a card to save my life…so, poor, cardless…all I got is these 4 skulls that can’t see. I feel good!!![li]

thunk

[quote=Spacemarine9]

thunk[/quote]

… you is WELL special, innit.
envy face

Got me one too! The name’s nothing original, I know, but I really couldn’t miss the chance XD

I bought mine a few weeks ago, but forgot to report it

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/reddogrising

phew

Ember Keelty has joined the ranks of the Overgoated!

Ladies. Gentlemen. Individuals of mysterious and indistinct gender. I, Anselm Brasher, after months of compounded effort, have come into possession of an Overgoat.[li]

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anselm~Brasher

My goat bears the title Azrael the Omnipotent. A fitting and godly name.

And congratulations to the new goat-holders! Or rather, those who have been deemed worthy by the all-powerful growling masses of capra.

My goaty striving has been sufficient to obtain an Ubergoat.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/John~Pennywise

I wish to report that a few months ago, I managed to acquire an Overgoat, whom I have dubbed Gilmore. Its appetite is prodigious; the stuffing in my chaise longue has not been the same since he joined the menagerie…

You’ve been on the list for some time.

I now possess an Overgoat. Praise be to the Nadir, which provided well over half the funds.

If I can only find a lacrimal well and build a derrick on it, I shall be awash in Cider, soon enough.

I suggested several names, but it derided all with fearsome capslocked assonance, and put its hoof in the milk pail. I thought ‘Google’ was a pretty solid pun on ‘Overgoat’/‘Overcoat’, myself; I am forced to suppose in some slight extent ignorant, though whether of Russian literature or its electronic counterpart, I cannot say.

Add me to the Overgoat list (no Ubergoat, yet…)

The twelfth Übergoat cometh.

Sorry about the delay in updating the list over the past week or so. I shall endeavor to never make such a lengthy lapse of an updated list happen again.
Please note that if I don’t respond timely, it is not out of spite, but rather because my mind is elsewhere.

After straining the boundaries of my sanity in the Cave of the Nadir, I announce the acquisition of an Overgoat. Now if only I could remember who I am. Ah, well … I’m sure the Overgoat knows.[li]

JulietChauvelin

A large and smelly demon has taken up residence on my mantelpiece. It has devoured practically all of my Echoes and worldly possessions.

I finally registered just to announce that I got my Übergoat - after waiting for that damned card for weeks…