Opportunity Cards Acting Oddly

I no longer seem to be getting weird cards.

Everything’s working for me. Among other cards I’ve done, I’m doing A Polite Invitation right now and that’s going normally (i.e. I keep failing at everything, but the cards themselves are working).

I just had “park and place” work normally.

I’m only getting normal, boring cards again. Alas.

It’s a good thing you made that red. I would never have read it if it was white.

Things seem to be back to normal now.

It’s a good thing you made that red. I would never have read it if it was white.[/quote]
Indeed. We’ll toast Estelle Knoht all the way to the Colonies-bound steamer she’s just decided she urgently needs to board.

I’ve just drawn the &quotUnsigned message&quot card and won the gift, but I wasn’t redirected to &quotOpen a Surprise Package&quot I had to find it in my inventory instead. I think this is normal behaviour but my memory doesn’t serve at the moment.

EDIT: This is preposterous: I keep putting a semi-colon after &quotSurprise Package&quot and it disappears every time I save the message.
edited by The Duke of Waltham on 6/2/2016

It’s indeed normal. This card gives you a new Surprise Package. It doesn’t open it automatically for you.

edited by dov on 6/2/2016

Oh, of COURSE the Firebrand’s card never showed up. It unlocks with C: Revolutionaries 5.

Back to normal for me, too.

Any behind-the-scenes input of administration, maybe? Would be very interested to know what it was.

[color=#ff9900]Hi all. We’re currently investigating what caused this. Everything should be back to normal now, thanks to the late-night interventions of Olivia and Adam. And thank you all for sending in your bug reports, which have been extremely useful in identifying which storylets were affected.[/color]

I’d noticed the old cards showing up again, but not any ot the other problems. Weird little error.

– Mal