Opportunities for newer lodgings?

I recently obtained the 5-card upgrade to reserve a suite at the Royal Bethlehem (via Mr. Penstock’s wicket) and since then I do not seem to have drawn any opportunity cards for it. This isn’t an issue, I just wondered if this was a unique issue with me, or if opportunity draws for the 5-card lodgings don’t exist just yet.

For the record, I didn’t have enough lacre/notability to upgrade my other 4-card lodgings so I am still seeing cards for my guest room at the brass embassy and lofty tower premises at the bazaar. I also unlocked 2 of the new 3-card lodings (dripstone-snared temple and Old Newgate Cellars) but I haven’t seen any cards related to these either, which I assume doesn’t exist yet considering this is extremely new and otherwise unavailable content.

So just to reiterate, this is not a complaint! Just a query to check in with other players to see if this is something else others are experiencing. [li][/li][li]
edited by Kermitron on 1/16/2014

There’s no card for them yet, and I’m not sure if there ever be. The Sanctum got some recognition on the old Western Tower card, so I suspect any new options will simply be added on rather than placed on a brand new card. We’ll just have to wait and see.

[quote=Kermitron]I recently obtained the 5-card upgrade to reserve a suite at the Royal Bethlehem (via Mr. Penstock’s wicket) and since then I do not seem to have drawn any opportunity cards for it. This isn’t an issue, I just wondered if this was a unique issue with me, or if opportunity draws for the 5-card lodgings don’t exist just yet.

For the record, I didn’t have enough lacre/notability to upgrade my other 4-card lodgings so I am still seeing cards for my guest room at the brass embassy and lofty tower premises at the bazaar. I also unlocked 2 of the new 3-card lodings (dripstone-snared temple and Old Newgate Cellars) but I haven’t seen any cards related to these either, which I assume doesn’t exist yet considering this is extremely new and otherwise unavailable content.

So just to reiterate, this is not a complaint! Just a query to check in with other players to see if this is something else others are experiencing. [li][/li][li]
edited by Kermitron on 1/16/2014[/quote]

[/li]Haven’t received any cards for our Dripstone Temple or our New Newgate Cellar. We don’t expect there will be any, either; the main thing they have going for them is that they cut down on the amount of cards in your deck.[li]

[quote=Snowskeeper][quote=Kermitron]I recently obtained the 5-card upgrade to reserve a suite at the Royal Bethlehem (via Mr. Penstock’s wicket) and since then I do not seem to have drawn any opportunity cards for it. This isn’t an issue, I just wondered if this was a unique issue with me, or if opportunity draws for the 5-card lodgings don’t exist just yet.

[/li]Haven’t received any cards for our Dripstone Temple or our New Newgate Cellar. We don’t expect there will be any, either; the main thing they have going for them is that they cut down on the amount of cards in your deck.[li][/quote]
That’s sad, because I’d like at LEAST the fluff on any cards for those lodgings.
[/li]

[quote=MidnightVoyager][quote=Snowskeeper][quote=Kermitron]I recently obtained the 5-card upgrade to reserve a suite at the Royal Bethlehem (via Mr. Penstock’s wicket) and since then I do not seem to have drawn any opportunity cards for it. This isn’t an issue, I just wondered if this was a unique issue with me, or if opportunity draws for the 5-card lodgings don’t exist just yet.

[/li]Haven’t received any cards for our Dripstone Temple or our New Newgate Cellar. We don’t expect there will be any, either; the main thing they have going for them is that they cut down on the amount of cards in your deck.[li][/quote]
That’s sad, because I’d like at LEAST the fluff on any cards for those lodgings.
[/li][/quote]

[li]
We should make it clear that our post isn’t based on any comments by devs; we’re making an educated guess here. We’d love to see lore based on these locations–though perhaps a series of storylets set in the Forgotten Quarter/the Flit/Wolfstack Docks might be better suited for this occasion, considering.