Odd Card Behavior

I emailed the support team this morning, but I thought I’d post this to see if anyone else has experienced similar issues.

In my main character, Myrto, I’ve noticed that there’s some odd behavior with the card deck.

Occasionally, when I have one card remaining to draw, I’ll travel somewhere else to draw it, only to have it disappear when the page reloads, leaving my deck empty. Sometimes if I reload the page, the card reappears. This has happened several times in the last week.

Also, this morning, I had the Merry Gentleman card in my hand, saving it for later, and when I had traveled from the Flit to Ladybones Road (I think?), it had disappeared, never to reappear. This is a little alarming because I currently have a mood card in my hand that I’m saving for a special occasion, and I don’t want to lose it!

I haven’t noticed this in my alt characters yet, but I will try to pay attention to them today.

Did you reduce your Nightmares below 5 while holding the Merry Gentleman card, maybe without noticing? That’s a pretty easy way to get the card to disappear.

In regards to the first aspect, I too have been having the same problem. It seems to be something with the timer being out of sync, and correcting itself when you move to a new area.

However there are other things that have been a bit buggy lately as well, aside from graphical glitches I noticed that when I logged in this morning I had been directed towards “The glassmans reward” Despite the fact that I had already cashed in my professional payment yesterday and had moved onto other things.

Something’s rotten in London I tell you, and its not the rats or rubbery men this time.

Sure, I should have clarified. No, I didn’t do anything to my nightmares. I simply traveled to a different location. It really happened in the space of a couple of clicks.

[color=#e53e00]Hi folks - when you spot bugs please do send them to support@failbettergames.com This is to any the follow-up posters since the OP has sent one. Thanks. [/color]
edited by babelfishwars on 10/7/2015